3 FINE BOYS

JINA ROSS POV

I left right after the shoot, Nula texted me they were coming back to the company and if am there in 15 minutes I might see Loco and Golden, I quickly grabbed my bag without changing and headed out, I stopped an Uber and left back to the company, but to my luck, I got there before they arrived, with the amount of fans standing outside of the company I couldnt meet him because they were sent to the VIP area in the company, where all the stars and the CEO usually hang out, Nula always brag about how exotic that place is and how it will take me billion years to get there with the type of dancing skills I have. I went to the dance studio and did some practice and went about my day. Its been a week since I saw the CEO Jay park, Crush and Justhis and I will say they are good looking in person as well. I had another busy week as well, not because of music videos or dance, my land lord kicked me out for some dumb reason and I had to find a new house, I found a new house in a rich neighborhood, even though I was among the 3 people with the smallest houses and the rest were huge, I bought that house because it seemed like a nice neighborhood and safe since I was living alone. I went to work late all this week hoping I will run into Nula instead who will let it slide but I was mistaking.

''I cant cover up for you again, you have been late like for the past month'' Nula said as she Walked fast so I cant catch up to her.

''Please this once, I wont be late again'' I pleaded walking behind her.

''You came late all this week there is nothing I can do about it, the manager wants to fire you then why dont you go talk to him or give your body or something'' Nula stopped and yelled. She was right, why am I even following her.

''ohh wow, you expect me to do that since everyone including you did? Over my dead body'' I said and turned around and bumped into someone, I could hear gasp all round.

''and now another one of my white hoodie'' the person said brushing of the coffee from his hoodie.

''it will get worse, dont spread it around'' I said removing his hands from wiping it even more.

''Jina what did you just do? Am soo sorry boss'' Nula said putting on that good girl act.

''makeup girl! What are you doing here?'' CEO Jay Park said, when I saw him I gasped, was I about get fired? Without a thought I grabbed his hands and dragged him to the nearest office.

''please dont fire me, I didnt mean to be late all week and I didnt mean to spill the coffee on you, I will make it up to you?'' I said with a prayer hands on my forehead.

''hh, all week and you thought that was okay? Well you are lucky I dont fire employees'' He replied.

''arent you the CEO?'' I asked.

''Well yeah but am not your manager'' he replied. I paced back and forth while he just kept on wiping his hoodie. 1000 dollars please he said when I came to a quick stop.

''what?''

''you spilled your coffee on my white hoodie, wont you pay for it?'' he said.

''why would you buy a hoodie for 1000 dollars?'' I asked him.

''you sound like my mom, its a 1000 dollars because its custom made for only me'' he said and put on a sarcastic smile.

''right, I forgot you are a celebrity'' I said. ''let me have your hoodie, by tomorrow morning it will be clean as new'' I told him when he just starred at me.

''please dont sell it'' he said as he takes it off. ''why didnt you tell us you work here?'' he asked as he hands it to me.

''well I didnt know I was going to meet 3 fine boys from AOMG'' I said without a thought.

''ohh so you think am cute'' he said.

''not you I meant the other two''

''but you said 3 though''

''whatever'' I said and walked out.

*NEXT PART IS COMING, HOPE YOU HAD FUN READING*

*I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE IN THIS STORY*