The Game

Jay Park

I leave today and I haven't seen Jay all week, When I try calling her,  she always tell me she is busy, I even went to her house but she was not there, I miss her but it seems she haven't. Today I hid around her way out to her locker to find her. I followed her the moment up till she got into the locker room , I picked her up and took her to my office when she walked out of the locker room.

"what is wrong with you? Put me down" she said hitting me but I didn't bother. I put her down when we got to my office.

"what if someone saw us?" she yelled.

"I don't care, its not like am cheating, hold on is that why you have been hiding from me?" I asked her.

"its not like that, its just I don't want anything to go wrong for your tour" she said and took a seat.

"well tickets are sold out, and plus everything is going great, except for the fact that someone don't want to see me" I said walking to the recording studio.

"I missed you, it just I have a lot going on" she said following me.

"I missed you too" I said kissed her. "oh and I and the boys were arguing about rings, what type of rings do you prefer" I asked her.

"ohh, is someone about get married" she said walking up close to me.

"no, its a game, look, so in the game there is a lot of rings for girls and some are expensive and some are not, so Loco wanted the expensive one and I wanted the lowkey expensive but simple one and we have to choose a better one so our character don't die" I tricked her. Thanks to BIG Naughty his planned worked.

"well depending on who the girl is, just use her personality to get the ring, if it was for me I would get something lowkey simple and less expensive but I won't get gold" she said and we both laughed.

"hold on, if I lose the game you pay for it"

"bet on that" she said walking back to the couch.

She is going to be my wife anytime soon, I plan on proposing to her on the tour, I know its a big risk but I love her and I want to be there for her. A lot of people ask if I have a destination in life or something what I look forward to and I think it I can answer that now. I always thought music is my life and nothing else will make me happier and then she came along and suddenly I want to run away with her to a destination for only us with our own music, our own rhythm, our own dance and our own family, A destination to make our own world with our beautiful and supportive fans and make a utopia destination. She left because she had to pack some stuff, I went by her house after I left work since I leave in the next two hours.

"are you really not going to miss me?" I asked her as she just continued packing.

"nope, I have better things to do" she replied.

"ohh wow, what is this?" I asked when I saw a pill container on her dresser.

"nothing" she said and quickly took it away.

"are you not feeling you okay? Is something wrong?" I questioned.

"yeah am fine, just tired" she replied.

There was something not sitting right with me, first there was some snacks in her kitchen that she hates and she actually ate them, and she looked tired this whole hours I have been with her and those pills. I didn't want to stress her out more than how she looks.

"if practice is really stressful can you please take it easy" I told her and she nodded. After hanging out for about an hour and 20 minutes. I headed to the airport of course she couldn't go with me because of the whole issues that she don't want people to know we are dating. There was cameras everywhere at the airport.

"what should we expect from the tour?" a camera man asked as we get of our car.

"amazing performance by each of us" BIG Naughty replied.

"what songs will you guys perform?" another cameraman asked.

"umm wait and see" Loco answered.

"we really worked hard on this tour, we hope our fans will enjoy our music and connect with us on this tour" Ph-1 said.

"Hyung you sound like me" Hwi-min said and we all laughed as we walk and the camera follow us.

"am really looking forward to the tour" Gochild said and we all agreed.

"am so excited for our Hyungs performance" Trade L said and we all laughed knowing he was referring to the proposal.

"talking about Jay Park, we heard you have a girlfriend why haven't you giving any information about it?" another reporter said and the whole group started making weird sounds.

"wo hooo!! Spill the tea" Sik-K yelled.

"umm yes I do have a girlfriend but I can't tell you more about it" I said with a big smile on my face, the words I have been wanting to say. The boys continued yelling and making weird sounds.

"look at him, he look so happy talking about her" HAON said while the other laughed. As continued to walk to the airport we kept getting more question.

"can you tell us about her?" another reporter asked.

"well she is amazing and beautiful" I answered.

"are you planning on showing her soon?" the same reporter asked again.

"maybe" I said.

"well thank you guys for talking to us, good luck on the tour?" a reporter said as we enter the private check in area.

"thank you" some of the boys yelled back. We all got our stuff checked in and got in the plane. We played some music so we wouldn't just be bored the whole time, we slept half of the ride and the others were just recording for our YouTube channel. After we landed the security showed as to the hotel and we all rested. I called Jay after a 5 hours nap.

"where are you right now?" I asked her.

"am hanging out with Nila, and I see you are already showing of at the airport" she said when I smiled.

"well I couldn't help it, they will find out any time soon anyways" I told her.

"you better eat something so the baby can be full" I heard Nila yell.

"baby? What baby is she talking about?" I asked Jina. "Ms. Girl your face in the Camera please" I said when I saw she turned the camera around.

"she was talking about a game, we just found a family game" she said.

"can you guys not talk about babies like that" I told her and she turned the camera to her face.

"why you don't you want to have a baby?" she asked me.

"its time to leave" HAON called out.

"babe I have to go, talk to you later Love you"

"love you too" she said and ended the call.