8 months

Jay Park
The baby is fine, nothing happened to both of them, Jina is doing good and the baby, I can't express how happy I was but the thought of her not being here collapsed the whole mood, I already miss her when she just left. I continued working even though I was overly excited.

"Someone looks happy?" I heard ph-1 say walking.

"Yeah, Jina called me" I told him.

"I thought you guys ended it"

"That is what she thinks, and plus she have my baby"

"Mr. Jay Park when it comes to the unborn baby of Jina Ross you are the father" he said and we both drumroll.

8 months later.
Am going to the U.S today and I can't express happy I was, I get to see Jina and plus I get to see the baby when she/he comes into the world. Jina still hasn't responded to my question about the gender of the baby, she always tell me to wait to till I get to US. After 16 hours flight I finally got to there. When I got the address she gave me I knocked on a massive door, I didn't know she was this rich.

"Jay is here" Nila yelled after she opened the door, she welcomed me in and showed me the living room.

"Am going to the store, but Jina will be down here in a minute" Nila said and left the house.  I looked around the living room which was filled with pink and blue balloons, a lot of gifts bags  and photos of Jina, Kenneth, Nila and her parents.

"am the only one missing in the photos" I murmured.

"We can take some later on"  I heard Jina's voice when I quickly put back the photo.

"Sorry I didn't mean to touch it" I said nervously.

"Why are you apologizing?, anyways there is some food in the kitchen you should eat and wash up" Jina  said about to leave.

"Wait a minute" I said and walked up to her. "So where is the food?" I asked after I kissed her.

"What- was that for? Ya!!" She yelled following me.

"Why are  mad? It's not even the first time" I said getting some fruit.

"We are not together" she said.

"Says you, I didn't agree to that" I said and took a bite of the apple I was holding. "You have been making decisions about us so it's my turn" I told her.

"Jay we can't go on like this, you are not happy and am not either" she complained.

"I never said I was not happy, and plus you didn't tell me the gender yet"  I said trying to change the topic.

"You will find out later today" she replied. "You should go wash up, your room is next to mine upstairs on the left" she said when I got my suit case and went upstairs to her room while she followed along.

"I said left" she repeated.

"And I want your room" I said and entered her room which was perfectly cleaned and smelled like a room for a new born baby.

"Jay we can't share the same room" she said as I opened my suit case to get some clothes.

"Here have a seat" I said and helped her sit on the bed. "I got you a gift" I said and handed her a box.

"What is it?"

"Open it" I said and she opened the box.

"Are you serious?" She said and stood up. "Ohh my good is this a dream" and the I felt her lips on mine. "Am sorry I got a excited and I-"

"Don't worry, am yours you can always have it if you want" I said and kissed her, got my shower bag and left to the bathroom.

After the shower I slept for about an hour and then woke up. When I went downstairs I spotted Kenneth
And some boy around her age playing video game on the living room TV then I suddenly saw her dad so I rushed down to say hello.