Time To Tell Him

"awh, why are you crying?" I asked and hugged her.

"umm... what the hell am I suppose to say? Uhh... sorry I just umm....I.... you and I don't know.... YES!!! I will" she said when I picked her up and twirl her around.

"she scared me for a second" HAON said shaking while recording. I put the ring on her finger but she was still tearing up.

"you know what, we will leave you guys to have yall time" BIG Naughty said and everyone walked out.

"babe, you scared me with that sorry part" I said. "are you not happy?" I asked again when I realize she was still crying.

"well I am even though it was fast and it is not part of my plan and plus we need to talk, like a US talk"she said and took a seat.

"us? Why do we have to talk and did I do something wrong?" I asked her.

"we need to talk about us, this and who knows" she replied wiping her tears.

"why? don't you want to get married?" I asked her again.

"no I don't" she yelled.

"umm they need you on the stage" the director said standing in front of the door.

"fuck not like that, I meant I..." cut her off.

"it's okay, I understand that you don't want to get married you know lets talk about all this later" I said and grabbed my jacket and left the room. I was... you can say heartbroken but again she have her right that she don't want to get married. My mind was blank even on the stage I forgot some of the lyrics, I didn't even want to get of the stage since that is the only way I will not look sad. After all the performances, we changed and headed to the room for the meet and greet.

"hey, you don't look too good are you okay?" Cha Cha asked me when we took a seat.

"yeah am fine, just tired from the performance" I lied. The fans began to ask the others some question while I was hoping nobody will bring up Jina but a fan did.

"this question is for Jay, what is something your girlfriend did that makes you mad?" a fan asked.

"well, nothing actually, maybe we had a conflict and resolved it afterwards over some ice cream" I said when they all laughed.

"when are you going to show her and do you guys plan on getting married?" another fan asked when the boys started making teasing noises.

"umm only if she agrees then I will show her to yall, and for getting married it's not on our plan so maybe no marriage" I said when the boys looked at me weirdly.

"did you guys get in a fight?" Loco whispered to me.

"nah, we good"

"what will you name your child if you ever have one?" another fan asked me.

"woah there, wouldn't that be the greatest news to him" BIG Naughty said.

"how about Destiny? Or Devyna, Jaylin and Jay I don't know" I said and laughed.

"not him naming his child after him" TRADE L teased. We continued with the meet and greet till 12pm and then after the stadium was cleared we went back to the hotel. I needed some time alone but the boys were in my room watching tv and eating some snacks so I took a walk.

JINA ROSS

I don't know why I feel miserable, the whole baby issue and the proposal is spinning in my head. I never planned to get engaged or married or anything related to that sort but I do love him and I think all this is moving too fast for me. After he left to the stage I went back to the hotel, I have made up my mind this time around to quit dancing I know I talked to Nila and she wishes for me to dance but the baby and this whole dancing won't work. I will take my resigning later to the dance director and the department of dance tomorrow, I have to find what I actually love, a really destination before the baby come into this world.

I packed my suit case I brought and headed to the hotel for the leaders. I was hoping I wouldn't bump into any of the guys or Jay but I was not in luck.

"what's up with you and the suit case?" Loco asked and gave me a hug.

"nothing just dropping something off" I told him.

"ohh okay, you should have seen your fiancé face last night?" Loco teased.

"what happened?"

"we don't know, anyways see you around I have to go get some work done" he said and left.

I continued the journey to the dance office where they were having a meeting and there Jay was in the room to, when he saw me he quickly moved his eyes away from me. I walked up to the director and gave him my letter.

"what is this?" he asked.

"a resigned letter" I told him.

"what?" he questioned and opened it. "but you have to be there for the rest of the concert, am not accepting it" the director said and gave me back the letter.

"sorry it so sudden, am resigning because of health issues" I try to convince him.

"well, sure take care of yourself and we will maybe discuss this later, I will get back to you" the director said. I apologized once again and walked out. I felt bad and angry when I saw him, it's like I have been using him all this time and lying to him to, he deserve to know about the baby but how do I tell him.

"so are you going back?" I heard some asked, I turned around and it was Jay.

"yeah am on my way" I reponded.

"I can tell" he said and pointed at my suit case. "do you ever think about me? I mean like you are going back and didn't even tell me" he said.

"even if I told you, all you are going to say is stay here" I told him.

"right, and what about the health issues?" He asked again.

"it was a lie so he will accept the resign letter" I told him which made him disappointed.

"a lie? Jay did I do anything wrong? If it is my fault that is why you are leaving am sorry"

"no it is not you, I just think it time for me to find my destination and something I want to do" I cut him off.

"so as your boyfriend am so suppose to tell you good luck and hopefully you find your destination right?"

"you know, am really grateful for you, you are supportive, caring and respect my decisions but it can't always be like that, I love you but I have to find me what I want to be" I said.

"did you just say I love you, umm Jay you just said I love you right?" he said pacing back and forth so I hugged him.

"Jay I am sorry it just I really want to be with you but"

"hold on how are you going to reject me and have the ring on" he asked holding my hand.

"I never rejected you and plus I said yes before the no" I said when he smiled. "can we talk?" I asked because I wanted to tell him about the baby.

"we are talking go ahead" he said.

"I mean somewhere that is only us" I said pointing at someone who just walked past us. We went to his hotel room which clean surprisingly.

"so what do you want to talk about?" he asked.