Will U Be My Wife?

Jina Ross

I was wondering if I should tell Jay about the baby, during his performance and even after the meet and greet but I went straight back to the hotel and got a perfect rest since I had to perform tomorrow, I was nervous and even worried that something will happen to the baby who probably is not in a human form yet. I ran a warm bath and went right to sleep. The big day has arrived, I stayed at the hotel and got more rest, around 1pm I went out with Nila for lunch and after that we went back to the hotel.

"if we are being honest here if I was him I would probably break up with you for hiding my baby from me" Nila said as she helps me pack my essentials before I go to the station.

"well it's not like am hiding it on purpose" I told her.

"but you should let him know about his son or daughter whatever the baby is" Nila argued.

"no, he will tell the whole world about it and his image right now is pretty good" I replied.

"what is wrong with him telling the whole word about his baby?" Nila asked. "wait hold on, are you the one that don't want the baby or you care about his career?" Nila added.

"Nila I don't know either, I have always dreamed on becoming a dancer and then a baby comes along and his career" I told her and sat on the bed.

"your dream was to find your destination, maybe this is the road to that destination".

"am lost Nila, I lost my love for dancing, music and I feel like am this useless being who is dancing because she don't have a destination" I said.

"who you are today is because of dance, you danced because you make your own world, maybe you lost your love to dance because you feel like the baby well get in your way. There is still more time to find a better destination Jina just rock the stage tomorrow and be careful about the little one" she said.

"thank you Nila" I said hugged her.

We continued to pack and then it was time to leave, Nila dropped me at the station and went on the bus with the others. I put on my headphones after I took a seat. We got there a little late because of traffic but we managed to do about three times practice before going backstage. I changed my outfit to some black Joggers and a grew shirt anime shirt after they gave me one of those black shorts that match with a black crop top. I sneaked in Jays dressing room to go take some pictures, lucky for me they were still on the stage dealing with some stuff. I got dizzy trying to untangle my necklace, then I felt someones hands around my neck then a necklace.

"its just a gift" I heard Jay say.

"you scared me" I told him.

"because nobody told you to sneak in here, what are you doing here?" he asked holding my hand.

"to take pictures" I told him getting my phone.

"am I allowed to join?" he asked which I said yes, we took some cute couple videos and pictures, then he just took my phone playing games on it.

"I have to head out, they might be looking for me" I told him and left the room. He was so focused on the game that he just nodded. Around 7pm we were all behind the curtains waiting for the boys to go first before we follow.

"hey, Nila texted you to be careful with the baby" Jay told me. As he stood next to me waiting to be called on the stage.

"right, I don't know why she keeps bringing up about the game baby" I said to throw Jay of which actually did.

"whatever you girls have going on, good luck on the stage" he said when his named was mentioned and left to the stage after about 7 minutes off them just talking and roasting each other on the stage, the dance director called on the dancers which made me nervous all of a sudden, I couldn't believe I was about perform on that stage and plus, with Jay.

"can you go now" a dancer told me and I danced my way to the stage. I stayed in the back for this dance since it was not time for Jays solo performance, after our dance we walked off the stage with Jay leaving the others on the stage, we quickly rushed to the dancers waiting room and put on Jays outfit he chose for his performance. The other 5 dancer had on their baseball Jersey on top of their shirt but I didnt because it was too hot for all that. Jay walked out of his dressing room wearing a red jogger pant and a jersey tank top with his name on it, and of course he was wearing some necklace and his soju necklace. The other boys came off the stage and its was our turn.

"let's dance like its your last time as my girlfriend" he whispered into my ear and walked on the stage, I got confused by his words. We walked on the stage as he says hello to his fans, jumping around.

"it's a big night for me because I have someone special am with and I can't wait to show you guys more of us" he said and the music dropped. We began to dance and have fun with the moment we got till I even forgot I was dancing in front of thousands of people. About 6 minutes later the first song ended.

"are you guys ready?!!!" he yelled.

"lets go, Jay Park!!, Jay Park!!" his fans chanted.

I use to be in the crowd and now am on the stage with him, not only as his dancer but also his girlfriend. The second song was all I wanna do he kept staring at me as we dance to the song, I felt him getting closer than he was suppose to.

Jay Park (the proposal and the surprise)

I was getting nervous because after this dance I was going to ask her to be my wife, I have been waiting for this moment ever since we came here. After the dance she left to go change and I quickly rushed to my dressing room and helped the boys set up the decorations after about 15 minutes we were done, and since Loco and gray were performing everything was ready to go, we turned of the light and sent HAON to go get Jina. After some minutes HAON texted me that they are at the door I told him to open the door and just let her stand in the middle which he did.

"on 3 take your bling fold off" HAON told her.

"you better not scare me with some mess or you will pay for it" Jina said.

"Jay, today is an amazing day for me, I got to have some you with me for the past months and I felt like a happy man alive, I love you so much and I want to be happy with you for the rest of my life" I said when one of the boys put some romantic music in the background, that was not part of the plan but I guess it works.
what is going on?" Jina asked. "can I just take of my blind fold" she asked when I said yes.

"why is it dark?" she said when the light turned on. "you scared me!" she yelled.

"Jay, will you be the woman I get to be happy with and live my life with?" I asked when she began to tear up.