Bad News

Jina Ross

He found out, I feel stupid and lost, When I woke up I called and texted him but he didn't answer and since I resigned I can't go to the company freely like how I use to before. After he didn't answer I got ready and decided to go see him at the company, on my way I got a call from his mom inviting me to a family gathering this weekend, which I agreed to go.
When I got to the company's packing lot his car was there so I made my way inside.

"If it's not Jina? I thought you resigned what are you doing back here?" Nula asked right when I entered.

"None of your business, now if you will excuse me" I said about to walk past her when she blocked my way.

"Do you think you are dating the CEO so you can do whatever you like?" She questioned again when Jay walked passed us without looking at me, I and Nula both looked at him as he continues to exist with Cha Cha. "Isn't that your boyfriend?" Nula said when I walked after him.

Jay Park
I was going to a meeting with Cha Cha when I saw Jina talking to the dancer. What is she doing here? I walked pass her trying not to make eye contact with her.

"Didn't you see your girlfriend?" Cha Cha asked when we got in the car.

"I did, why?"

"And you didn't even say anything to her, are you guys okay?"

"Yeah we are"

"I... sure" he said and I drove away.
After the meeting ended I didn't feel like going back to the company so I let the driver drop me off at home when I entered Jina was sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Jay!" She called while I was about to walk upstairs.

"Do you need something?" I asked her.

"You, I mean can you talk to me?" She said.

"Sure, talk to you about what? Why you didn't tell me about the baby till 3 weeks or why you took the pills?"

"I know you are angry but-"

"Angry, I am angry and whatever words you can think of , forget about not telling me about the baby, how can you take those pills and not tell me? If I did something to you why didn't you tell me?"

"You did nothing wrong, it is me, I didn't know what came on me am sorry, I promise it won't happen again, I will stop taking those pills" she cried out holding my hands.

"Lock the door on your way out" I said and left to my room. Around 6pm when I woke up, I went downstairs to go get some drink then I saw Jina sitting on the floor, in front of the couch.
"Why are you still here?" I asked going downstairs.

"Ohh I made some food, you should eat" she said getting up.

"I never said I was hungry, you should get going" I told her and walked to the kitchen. I poured myself a drink and returned back to the living room.
"What happened to your hands?" I asked her as she gets her bag.

"Nothing" she replied trying to hide it. I stood up and got the first aid kits

"Wait up" I called out and she stopped. "And you are lying again" I said as I put some hand cream and bandage on her fingers.

"Am sorry, I-"

"Do you even mean it when you say sorry? and you don't have to explain things to me anymore" I said and went back to my room after returning the first aid kits.

3 days later

I haven't really talked to Jina, I have seen her though she came by the company to come pack her stuff and the next was when she came by the VIP room with Nila. Everytime I see her I get angry and boiled up. She came by the house a couple of times but I didn't open up. Today is the gathering so am at my parents house they have been asking me nonstop where Jina is and to be honest I don't know either.
"How can you leave your fiancé by herself and plus she is pregnant" my dad said as I help my mom clean the room Jina will be staying in when she comes.

"Dad you are acting like she can't take care of herself" I said.

"It don't work like that son and when do you guys plan on getting married?" My dad asked.

"I will go get the covers" I said and left the room.

MOM/DAD
After Jay left we heard his phone ringing, I checked it and the number was not saved on his phone.

"Hello" I answered the phone.

"Hello, is this Jay?" The voice asked.

"No this is his mom, Uhh do you need something?" I asked back.

"Yeah this is Nila Jina's friend, Jina has been admitted to the hospital right now" the girl said when my jaw dropped.

"Can you send the hospital address right now, we will be there right away" I said and left the room to go look for Jay.

"Jay, Jina is in the hospital right now her friend just called" I said when I crashed into him in the hallway.

"Why is she there? Did her friend tell you the reason?"

"No" after I responded he quickly went for his keys and drove us to the hospital, after he parked the car he refused to get out.

"Why don't you want to go up there?" I asked him.

"I don't know but can you go, just tell me whatever happens" he replied and I just left. When I entered the hospital room Jina was laid on the hospital bed with tears in her eyes.

"Auntie why are you here?" She questioned.

"You are in the hospital why won't I visit you?" I said taking a seat next to her.

"Where is Jay?" A girl asked me.

"Why would he be here?" Jina questioned when I looked confuse.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Nila can you give us a minute" Jina said and the girl went out. "I and Jay had a fight"

"Well couples have a fight so that is not new, but why won't he be here?" I asked.

"Auntie" she said with tears. After she calmed down she told me the whole story on what happened which explained why Jay didn't want to come inside.

"It's okay, you guys will figure it out" I said and hugged her. Within minutes a female doctor walked in with Jina's friend.

"The results are in, unfortunately, there are some complications and due to that the baby can not make  it" the doctor said after I welcomed her in.

"How can that be possible I stopped taking the pills" Jina said in tears.

"Am sorry miss" the doctor said and left.

"This can't be for real" Jina said still crying, I tried to calm her down but she wouldn't so I called Jay.