MY STORY

BACK IN THE OFFICE

Jay Park

''what was all that about?'' I asked her when we got to the office.

''about me getting fired'' she replied walking to go take a seat.

''why? Are you going back there?'' I asked her.

''no, not after him telling me to use my boyfriend to raise the production'' she stood up and said.

''you have a boyfriend?''

''NO!!'' she replied quickly. I exhaled to calm my nerves.

''then what boyfriend is he talking about?'' I asked.

''you'' she replied when I smiled.

''so am the boyfriend, what did he tell you?''

''he asked me to talk to you so you can raise the production amount and he thinks am dating you for fame or money or something like that'' she explained.

''well you do it for fame and money?'' I asked her.

''no, I will never even if its someone else'' she said in a sad tone and sat back down, I could tell she was sad and something was wrong.

''what is wrong?'' I asked her.

''umm I have never told anyone this, but somehow I feel like telling you'' she said and looked at me.

''then go ahead if it makes you feel better''

''well, my ex who is still hunting me down in South Korea too''

''hunting you down?'' I cut her off.

''yeah, my parents introduced me to him, and since I was more focused on school I just accepted it so they will stop pressuring me, the first two months were okay, we hanged out 2 days a week''

''2 days a week, you are going to be with me all week'' I said when she starred at me with you better not eyes again. ''I mean if I was dating someone'' I added.

''2 days to a day and then 2 calls a week which lasted 2 minutes, since we had our busy work I thought maybe he was busy because of work but then I found out he got fired so from time to time I will end him money''

''how much''

''1000 every like 3 weeks'' she replied.

''ohh so you were-'' she looked at me and I stopped my comment.

''and after about 3 months I found out he has a baby with another woman and the money I send him was to take care of the baby, I thought about confronting him but then the baby didnt do anything wrong so I just kept giving him the money and when sometimes I dont have the money he will threaten me and''

''hold on! Threaten you, did he put his hands on you?'' I asked her.

''once'' she responded.

''ohh once'' I repeated after her to let her know, I know she is lying.

''well a couple of times'' she admitted.

''a couple times and then?''

''I couldnt help but deal with it, so I kept giving him the money and after about a year and half I finally told my parents about it but they just told me to get over it, I broke up with him and from then he have been stocking me and telling people am a gold digger and I ran away with his money and I became the girl who date people for their money, to cover up their pride my parents also admitted that I was really with him for his money, I got angry and fought with my parents and then I ended up here and somehow he tracked me down here and now he is also here looking for me'' she completed her story.

''so he dont know where you live?''

''well I hope he dont, I have moved 6 times since I came here and he is always behind it so this time I moved to a more safe neighborhood, I hope he dont find that neighborhood. Huh now that I told someone I feel much better.'' She said.

She looked like the world never bothered, but actually its the opposite. I wonder what else she have been through. I talked to her for a bit and she headed back home. I was not convince if she was safe so I just followed her not make sure, but to my surprise she live in the same neighborhood as me but she live in though her house is one of the smallest. I packed my car behindher house when she entered, as I wait I heard a loud noise coming from her house.

*sorry for writing errors* next part coming up

*I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE*