AUDITION

"babe! babe! Jay!" he called but I didn't answer and walked out.

I have made a new friend, his name is Gabe. We met when I came early one time and he was already in the studio practicing, we became friends since we like the same food, candy and we kind of some similar style for clothing, I was going to ask him to be my partner but he already had a partner. Nula still find a way to brag about stuff to me and even make fun of me because Jay cleared the news that we are dating.

"ohh, Jina!" I heard someone yell as I walk out of the VIP office.

"ohh hey Gabe"

"did you just walk out of the VIP room?" he asked me.

"yeah am friends with some of the artist"  I told him as we both walk down the hall.

"umm.. I was thinking if maybe you want to partner up for the audition?"

"hell yeah! Hold up what about the girl you were partners with?"

"she still need help with her movement and I don't want to miss being on the tour stage and plus I don't want to miss dancing with you" he said and stared at me.

"right I wouldn't want to miss it either" I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.

I was exited to dance with him because he knows what he is doing with his movements when he dance, its like he rules the world, that is why I wouldn't mess up this dance. Its been a week since I have been practicing with Gabe, and there have been some issues as him getting touchy but I didn't fuse about it since it was part of the dance moves he created. The audition is this Thursday and I have been making a preparation towards then, and I have also been trying not to get nervous since Jay will be the Judge even though he has seen me dance before.

"tired much" Jay said and gave me a kiss as I walk into the VIP office.

"yeah, just practicing so I can come with you" I said and put on a fake smile.

"you sound like you don't want to be with me" he said and gave me water.

"its just I don't think I will make it" I told him.

"woah, don't give up on us like that" he said sitting next to me. "lets talk about how practice went, how was it?"

"well good, and the song is love lies by Khalid and Normani" I told him.

"babe that is our song, why that song?"

"well my partner insisted on that and we have a connection to that song" I told him.

"this is not sounding right to me, what connection? We already have it" he said walking to his computer.

"Gabe, who chose the song and made the dance thinks its a good song, so I just went with it".

"so the partner is a boy, are sure its just dance and nothing else?"

"well I don't get jealous when you dance with Nula, who is always throwing herself at you"

"baby! Am not Jealous"

"Baby am not jealous" I mimicked after him.

"not you calling me baby, you always call me Jay which I don't have a problem with but I wouldn't mind being called babe" he said and smiled.

"okay, I will get going babe" I teased then gave him a kiss then left.

"take care" he yelled.

1 days till the audition am getting more nervous as the day comes, we finished practice early today so we can get more rest for our big day. I was with Jay the rest of the day and he even stayed at my place. We watched some movies and cuddled then we went to sleep.  I left early after making breakfast for Jay. I headed to the studio right away, when I got there, mostly everyone was there with their partner warming up, Gabe called out to me and we warmed up. I got more nervous as the clock ticks. Finally the time was up. We said good luck to each other and went to the waiting room.

Jay Park

Around 10:13am they called me that the audition was ready, I went into the audition room with Cha Cha Malone and the tour dance instructor we took our seat, and the audition began. The first group were actually pretty good, we put the scores in and then the next ones came in, as the audition went on, I became nervous, Jina was the 3rd to last and I couldn't wait to see her dance. We took a break and then resumed which only had 4 people left, on the break time we discussed the best dances and group so far and made some decisions. When we went back from the break the next group walked in.

"why are you the only one?" Cha Cha asked her.

"umm my partner is not feeling good" she replied.

"go ahead when you are ready" Cha Cha said and the girl started to dance. I checked the list to see who was next, and, there Jina and whoever that Gabe was were next after the girls performance we gave our scores, Jina and Gabe entered they said hello but their song didn't play.