LIES

before the audition I want to ask Jina something? Gabe asked when the tour dance instructor gave him a sign to go ahead.

"umm Jina I know we just met but would you go on a date with me after this?" the boy asked Jina when I buried my head into my hands, I knew something was going on when he chose that song, I saw Cha Cha looking at me. I was hoping Jay will say no but she accepted that rose and sticked it in her hair. The music started and they started dancing, the boy was doing to much with the dance moves, he was being too touchy and I hated it, I wish I could stop the song or something, seeing them close and the boy touching her like that made my heart boil so I couldn't focus on them. After the dance they stood there holding hands and then left the studio hand in hand, after the audition I gave my results to them and headed to the VIP office.

"girl what the fuck?" I yelled when I saw Jina sitting on the couch in the office.

"what are talking about?" she asked.

"he asked you out and you didn't say no and you danced with him to that song"

"it's just a dance" she stood up and said.

"forget about him asking you out, you saw how he was touching you? Obviously, you will know since you were dancing with him"

"what is that suppose to mean? I was just dancing to the song we chose" she yelled back.

"you could have requested for a girl partner or change the song" I yelled back at her. I didn't mean to yell at her it just slipped out in anger.

"are you mad am doing my job or angry because you are letting jealousy take over your professionalism?"she said and walked out before I could say anything.

She was right, we have 2 weeks till we go on tour and she have been working really hard, but the fact that she didn't say no to that dancer is still something we have to talk about.

Jina Ross

I have my reasons for not rejecting him and I know he was a little touchy but what could I have done in that moment blow up the audition so I can't go with him like he wanted? Nila arrived in South Korea two days ago and wanted me to hang out with her, my plan was to go meet Gabe and explain to him that I can't date him and then go hang out with Nila, because Nila said it was going to be a group party I put on a navy blue dress Jay got for me that I have never worn. I got some heels and a purse and set out. When I arrived at the restaurant, Gabe was already there he smiled when he saw me and waved, I went up to the table and took a seat, unlucky for me Nula and some other dancers were eating to, I saw Nula's flash on me but I didn't really pay mind to it.

"hey, umm I have to tell you something?"

"go ahead" Gabe said.

"umm this whole thing is not going to work, I mean I only see you as a friend and nothing else" I said when he finished his lemonade.

"then why did you accept the rose?" he asked.

"umm I don't know, everyone was there and I didn't want it to seem awkward"

"or embarrassing" he added.

"that and plus I have a boyfriend" I told him.

"ohh, sorry I made you uncomfortable" he apologized. "is your boyfriend the CEO?" he asked which made me shocked.

"how did you know?"

"well, he was giving me cold shoulders after the audition so I just guessed" he responded.

"right, I sometimes forget what he can do, am sorry about that"

"its okay"

"I have a party to go to, if you will excuse me and am sorry about all this situation"

"do you mind if I give you a ride?" he asked when I said yes I mean what could go wrong.

After I got to the party I looked for Nila, we talked about the past months and years we have been apart, about Jay Park and her coming on tour with us and a lot of stuff. Then I got a text from Jay asking where I was.

Jay Park

To get my mind off what just happened, I started to write some songs but everything that comes to head was about her.

"bruh if I saw Jina like this for the first she would have been mine" I heard Woodie said walking up to me.

"you better stay the fuck away from her" I told him. 

"tell him instead" he said and showed me a picture of Jina who is wearing the navy blue dress I got her and I might say she is really beautiful but then it looks like she is on a date I zoomed in the picture and it seems like she is on a date with Gabe.

"I will just take this and get my ass out here" Woodie said and left.

I can't believe we had an argument and she even went on a date, I was so pissed of now, so that explain why she took the rose.

"where are you right now?"I texted her.

"at home" she replied.

She even lied to me, what was going on? Are we about fall apart like this cause what the hell was going on? I drove up to her house but there door was locked I knocked on the door but nobody answered so I went in but she was not there. Why was she lying to me? I went back to my car and sat in for a while hoping she will come home soon but not until 9pm, a black car pulled up and she got out of the car a man also got out of the car too and helped her open the door and even went in with her, I was going to come out of my car but the man came out and I realize that wasn't Gabe. After that car left I rechecked her door to see it was properly locked and safe, even though am mad at her but her safety come first, I drove back to my house and took a long shower and then fell asleep, I woke up to a text from my mother wanting us to come for a family gathering of course I wouldnt miss it so I said yes but she insisted on bring Jina with me. I heard the doorbell so I went an got it. When the door opened Jina was standing in front, I left the door open for her and walked back to the living room.