I LIKE U TOO

Jina Ross

I can't believe am starting to like him, as more than a fan. I know we just met and all but he is something else in person, his passion for his work and artist and how real he is, I want to get to know him more even though I promised myself not to get into any relationship.

It's been about 2 weeks since I signed with Jay's dance team, and I can assure you that Nula is not happy with it, she have been a different person after I signed with him and also spread rumors about me sleeping with Jay to get to this position and it's disaster but on the bright side am friends with Loco and the other artist even though they all think I and Jay are dating which is not true but am kind of getting use to it. I moved back to my house and I haven't seen Steve around here since I came back which is another great news, since Jay live about 5 minutes away I sometimes go over to his house when we close from the company, I still like him but I want to know how he feels before I tell him anything so it won't be awkward between us, I know in other to find out I have to tell him how I feel first but I think its too early and plus what if he don't feel the same. Am getting off work late today because I wanted to have extra practice, I danced for about 2 more hours then gave up I rested in the studio for 30 minutes and made my way home, I took a hot bath and got some sleep.

Monday, I went to work early to warm up before everyone comes, I changed into my shorts and crop top and played some music, the first music that came on the speakers was know your name by Jay Park, I haven't heard that song for a while so I gave it a go even though it was too hype for this morning. I started the dance routine right when the beat dropped, I and Nila learned the dance every single day just to perfect the moves and we actually did improve a lot, after dancing about a minutes and 45 seconds of the sound I saw Jay standing at the door I was about to stop when he joined me and we danced together, well it did get a little intimate but the dance went great when the song came to an end we were face to face staring into each other eyes.

"are you okay? I can hear your heartbeat" he said when I moved away from him.

"am sorry it just I was into the dance"

"and you killed it" he said walking to the resting area

The room was silent for a minute.

"how do you tell someone that you like them?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I have never done that for a long time, am even wondering too" he answered.

"ohh so you like someone?" I said not ready to hear his answer.

"maybe but she... never mind, I have to finish some work, great dance though" he said and walked out. I wasn't expecting that, who did he like? And I have to tell him how I feel before its late.

The week went by fast with me wondering how am going to tell him and what his answer was going to be. I finished work late today too I headed up to the VIP office and there he was he was working late again, I went in and took a seat.

"Jay is that you?" he yelled.

"yeah, I will just hang out here" I told him still feeling nervous

"need a ride or something?" he asked coming to the hangout area.

"maybe but I have something to tell you"

"go ahead"

"I will crash on the couch tonight, am too tired to drive home" Ph-1 said as he through himself on one of those couch.

"so what did you want to tell me?"

"never mind, I will tell you another time, so.. how is the girl you like?" I asked him.