A Dad/ surprise party

"a baby" I said when he gave a weird look. "well first of am sorry, am really sorry I didn't want to come between you and your career and I was also confuse that is why I didn't tell you about the him" I said.

"him? Like did you cheat on me with someone?" he asked.

"No!!, how can I cheat on you with a baby"

"ohh you scared me" he said rubbing his chest.

"are you not getting the point here, am talking about our baby" I blurted out.

"we never had a baby, so I don't know what you are talking about" he said going to drink some water. I looked in my purse and took out the pregnancy report and gave it to him. He just read over it and just laughed.

"is it like some joke, the date is not even right the test was taken almost 3 weeks ago" he said and laughed.

"that is because I didn't want to tell you" I said when he stopped laughing. "it's not a joke Jay" I told him again.

"it is a joke because I don't know why you will lie to me" he said walking to his closet.

"it's not a joke!!" I yelled.

"then why the fuck will you not tell me this huh?" he yelled back.

"that is because I didn't want to interfere in your career"

"no because this was not going to interfere with my career, I agreed with you on the whole not going to public relationship but this is fucked up Jina" he said.

"well am sorry, I wasn't ready to have the baby and I wanted to do abortion" again he interrupted me.

"what the fuck is wrong with you? Jay if you really killed that baby we are going to have some problems" he said when I smiled.

"I didn't do anything to the baby" I told him.

"Yeah you better not" he said and sighed.
"Jina, you lied to me for almost three weeks and then talk about you wanted to do abortion without my concern too? what happened to us?" He said tearing up.

"Am sorry it's just I had a lot going on and I didn't want to bother you?"

"I don't know what to feel right now, I... just thought I was the reason you were leaving and I felt guilty thinking am just an asshole who is controlling you and-" he said as he take a seat, his eyes filled with tears.

"Am sorry, I didn't mean to hide it from you" I told him also tearing up.

"Yeah you are sorry and am sorry too, for not realizing how much you were going through" he said.

"Am really sorry Jay" I said and hugged him.

"hold on you said it was a him right?" he pulled away from me and asked.

"well I don't know yet am just guessing" I told him.

" hold on! did you fucking danced on that stage with my baby?" he asked and I nodded. "Excuse me are you crazy? You are not dancing again, I don't care what you think" he added.

"well I already resigned" I told him.

"I don't know how to feel Jay, am mad at you for hiding it but I freaking want to hug you again right now, and plus am so happy am shaking, am going to be a fucking dad, hold on I shouldn't curse around him, sorry" he said and we both laughed.

"am sorry for not telling you" I told him when he just smiled and hugged me.

"my fans can wait to know who you are now" he said walking out.

"no, no we never agreed on that" I said following him. When he just dragged me out and walked in the hotel halls with me holding my hand. "what if someone see us?" I whispered.

"then I will kiss you, so they will know you are mine" he said. As we exist the building, a cameraman caught us.

"hello Jay, you seem happy, is this your girlfriend the rumors were about?" the reporter asked him.

"well, fiancé and yeah she is" he replied still holding my hand.

"nice to meet you Miss" the reporter said.

"her name is Jina" Jay corrected him. "we have some plans to attend to see you around" Jay said and we entered a car that pulled up.

"ohh so you guys finally to show yourself" Hwi-min teased.

"he did, I didn't" I replied and took a seat.

"someone looks happy" TRADE L said and pointed at Jay who was smiling on his phone. I took away his phone and saw he was texting his mom about the baby.

"I shouldn't have told you" I said and handed him back his phone.

"okay so guys, we are holding a surprise party today" Jay said after getting everyones attention.

"for who?" Loco asked.

"you guys who else?"  Jay replied.

"huh, if its a surprise why are you telling us?"

"because the surprise will be at the party and you guys have to wait for it" he answered.

"hold on, I didn't know about the party" I told him.

"just like you didn't tell me about it" he responded and went back on her phone.

"I thought we were over the whole issue"

"we are" he responded.

"umm if it's a family issue can you guys exclude us?"Cha Cha said.