I MET THEM

INSIDE HIS OFFICE

JINA ROSS

After he dragged me to the main building we headed to his office when the door opened there they were, Golden and Loco, my favorite humans, their face had a bright smile when we entered.

''why didnt you tell me, they were going to be here?'' I pulled him outside and asked him.

''why does it matter? Just come in'' he said and dragged me back in.

''Loco and Golden this is Jina, Jina this-'' I cut him off.

''Loco and Golden'' I quickly finished his sentence, he looked at me weirdly and pointed a seat for me to sit. I couldnt believe I was in the presence of the those angels and even breathing the same air as them, I couldnt miss this chance so I talked to them.

''do you mind if I take pictures with yall?'' I asked when they stared at CEO Jay Park and then back at me.

''sure'' Golden replied. After I took the picture with them I couldnt get hold of my self and continued to make conversation with them.

''by the way am such a big fun of both of you, thanks for making music'' I blurted out.

''Thank you'' they both said. We continued to talk about life, music and dance living CEO Jay Park out of the conversation, about 34 minutes later Golden and Loco headed out.

''was I weird just now'' I said walking to CEO Jay Parks desk.

''yes you were, and you should not be with boys like them'' he said lowing his head. I sat on the couch they were sitting on and relaxed.

''Jay!!'' I heard CEO Jay Park call.

''what do you want?'' I questioned. Yes you heard Jay, well my actual name is Jina Jayla Ross, I dont know why my parents named me that but I also think its pretty cool to. My late grandparents called me JJ all the time while others called me Jina so I guess Jina became a name everyone knows, even though I really wanted to be called Jay because it was pretty simple and sounded cool to me.

''I see someone getting comfortable'' He said heading to my direction.

''how do you know my name?'' I asked him.

''well that is not your name and I called you that from your middle name, and its even on your resume to be called Jay but I guess nobody call you that so am doing you the honor'' He said and took a seat.

''thanks, but can you take that part of the paper?'' I asked.

''I already did and from now on I will be calling you Jay'' he said and put on a random smile.

''well we both cant be called Jay'' I told him. ''maybe you should change your name, you know since you got the money for it'' I suggested.

''umm you do realize its my stage name so I cant do that''

''well I dont have the money for it soo'' I told him getting my bag to leave.

''you didnt sign the contract'' he said.

''I will think about it'' I said and headed out. The place was exotic like how Nula described it, it looked like a whole different planet. I went back to my locker and packed my clothes.

''so, your boyfriend was looking for you?'' the dance teacher said stopping at my locker. I didnt mind him and continued getting my stuff. ''well we were thinking if you would talk to your boyfriend so he can raise the amount for the production team'' he added. I looked at him confused because I didnt know what boyfriend he was talking about but the fact that he thought of using me to get money made me angry.

''let me guess, arent you the one that fired me and now you need my help, why would I use my boyfriend just to help someone like you'' I told him.

''well you should have just gave yourself to the manager or something so you wouldnt be fired and am only asking you to do that because I know you will use the CEO for money anyways, isnt that the reason you are dating him anyways'' he said walking right in front of me and I kept stepping back, I couldnt help but let the tears flow.

''woah woah, back the fuck up'' I heard CEO Jay Park say coming between us. The dance teacher quickly backed up. ''what the hell is your problem?'' he added.

''sorry, its not what it looks like'' the teacher said.

''it better not'' CEO Jay Park said and dragged me along with him.

*SORRY FOR WRITING AND SPELLING ERRORS* NEXT PART COMING UP.