The Truth

As we sat there in awkward silence, Jina stood up and left the living room.

Jina Ross
After I left to the bathroom I couldn't stop thinking about what happened the last time I was here and the whole baby issue, I know I told him but that was half of the real truth, he is already happy hearing that I don't want to bring up the rest of the issue to make it worst.

"Jina are you okay?" My mom said standing in the bathroom door way.

"Yeah am fine" I said and walked back to the living room. My parents apologized for what happened but I don't think am ready to forgive them. After about 15 minutes at my parents house, we went back to our hotel. Jay have 2 more concert left here and the rest will be back in Korea so I just staying here for another one more week and we go back.

A week later
We just arrived to Korea today, it feels like it's been forever since we left, after the whole airport greeting his fans and other stuff we finally got home(his house).
"Well that was fun" I said as I take a seat.

"I know right" Jay added handing me some water, I checked my phone and it was time to take my pills. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to take it. As I take the pills I feel guilty and disturbed, am scared to have this baby, what if  I be like my mom and mess with the baby's life after he/she is born? I don't want that to happen so my only option is to.

"Babe are you okay?" I heard Jay yell.

"Yeah am fine" I said and made my way back to the living room, Jay brought some fruits and we watched some movies. It's been three days since we got back, all his concerts are going good and everything is going well but the fear of  him finding out the truth hunts me everyday.

Jay Park
After the concert today I went to Jay's house to go check up on her, she said she haven't been feeling good lately. When I entered her house she was not around I checked her room and she was not there, I took a look around the room when I was about to sit down I knocked down a small container on the floor I picked it up and read what was on the label.

"Why does she have this?" I questioned as I was about to through it away and then I saw there were 2 other same container in the trash I picked them up and read it again. After a while of not believing what it was I googled it and it was to get raid of pregnancy.  "Why the fuck will she have something like this?" I questioned when I saw Jina walk in I quickly hid one of the empty bottles and put the rest back into its original position.

"Where were you?" I asked her.

"I went on a walk, I was bored and plus I have been sitting down all day she replied.

"Babe, how was your headache?" I asked.

"It's okay but my stomach is not helping right now" she said taking a seat next to me.

"You should rest more" I told her. As we sit there in silence watching the tv I wanted to ask her about the containers but I couldn't get myself to ask, what if it was what I am thinking it is which I hope not or there will be a big issue here.

It's been 2 days since I found out about the pills container I still can't believe it so I called one of my friends who is a doctor to look into it for me and tell me the actual purpose of the pills.

"But where did you get this from?" Kang asked.

"My girlfriend, well fiancé she is the one that had it" I replied.

"Why will she have something like this and not tell you?" I he asked again.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked him.

"Yeah you guessed it, it's for getting raid of pregnancy" he said and handed me back the container.

"It is another joke or some kinda prank there is no way Jina will be taking something like this I mean why would she?" I said almost about to tear up.