I SAW HER (M/V)

Jay Park

When we got to the site for shooting, we headed up to our dressing area, after 5 minutes of waiting the director told us the makeup artist was running late and we should not worry he will go get someone else, after about 7 minutes the door to the dressing room opened.

''that was fast'' Crush said while eating an apple.

''well we are all done with our makeup except for Mr. CEO here'' Justhis said and pointed at me, I threw a book I was reading at him, but I missed.

''are you going to stand there? Do not worry about the money'' the director said and left, there, stood a girl with her hair in a bun and wearing all black, she walked in nervously, she said hello to the others while I put my headphones in to listen to the song we were shooting a music video for, after a few seconds of not feeling nothing on face, I looked in the mirror and the girl was staring at me in the mirror.

''are you going to keep staring at me like that?'' I snaped and asked to get her attention.

''sorry, I will go ahead'' the girl apologized and picked up some oil and started the makeup. I looked at her as she does my makeup, I havent seen her around the company but I might say she is really beautiful. After about 15 mintues she was done.

''I havent seen you around the company, are you new?'' Crush asked her.

''ohh, am just a back up dancer, nothing special'' the girl responded.

''it explains why we havent seen you around'' Justhis added tying his shoes,

''she probably work for a different company'' I stood up and said.

''that is right, anyways its was nice seeing you, see you around next time'' Justhis said and we walked out. We spent about an hour remaking Justhis scene because he kept laughing after we got the scene the dancers were up next, as I tried to look at their movement to make sure they were doing it right l spotted the girl that did my makeup, not only is she pretty, she can also dance, her movement and the song scream beauty.

''isn't that the makeup girl?'' I heard a voice say I turned around to look who it was, and there Crush standing behind me pointing at the girl.

''and CUTT!!!'' the director shouted. The dancers jumped around and mimicked the dance moves as a celebration of the shoot coming to an end.

''I guess she is anti-social'' Crush said pointing at the makeup girl who was heading to the dancers dressing room while the others were celebrating.

''you can't just say she is anti-social because she is not celebrating with them'' I told Crush when he gave me a weird look.

''did you just defend her? I might say yall looked like couples back there'' Crush said giving me a thumps up.

''hey, you better not start that again'' I said and started chasing after him. I chased him all the way back to our dressing room. He hid behind Justhis thinking I wouldnt notice him, '' you can come out''  I told him as a form of giving up.

''Imagine acting like kids'' Justhis said sitting down to put a face mask on.

''I think someone fell for the make up girl'' Crush blurted out.

''I knew it!!'' Justhis said without hesitation. ''you saw how he was looking at her?'' Justhis added.

''can yall just fucking stop already'' I said while they both smiled at me.

*sorry for spelling or writing mistakes. hope you had fun. next part coming in*

*I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES/VIDEOS IN THIS STORY*