BUILDING C

Jay Park

I saw her again and to my surprise she works for me. She was waring all black again, after the incident this morning I looked her up on the employee list and found her schedule, she is a back up dancer for building C that is why I havent seen her around the main building. I paid a visit to the building C for the first time in 2 years, well she is not the reason I went there but I wouldnt mind looking for her. As I entered the C building the manager greeted me in front of the door and led the way.

''we didnt get a notice that you will be visiting'' The manager said as wave at some trainees and they wave back.

''well I didnt come here to see you so why would I send you a notice?'' I asked him and existed behind him into the dance studio behind him.

''that angry bird CEO'' I heard the manager say in anger but I didnt care.

When I entered, the dance teacher greeted me as well as the dancers.

''I heard you have a new project coming up'' I said to the teacher as we head to the resting area.

''one second, Jina! Jina!'' the teacher yelled using a hand gesture to call someone. I turned around to see who he was calling and it was the makeup girl, I forgot her name was Jina. ''why are you always late for practice nowadays'' the dance teacher said to make her feel bad but she didnt even look sorry.

''you are acting like you teach something'' she replied.

''dont you think its disrespectful to talk to him like that?'' I interrupted.

''what are you doing here?'' she asked when she saw me.

''you guys know each other?'' the teacher asked.

''yeah we are friends'' I answered before she could say anything.

''well I will leave you guys to talk'' the dance teacher said and left.

''damn!! You really dont give a fuck about getting fired huh?'' I asked her.

''giving a fuck wont change the fact that I leave the company in 2 weeks'' she responding handing a gift bag.

''what is that for?'' I asked her.

''your hoodie'' she responded and walked away after I took it. I didnt know what she meant by am leaving the company in two weeks but I will look into that later. I headed back to the main building. Loco was coming over to hang out since he is done with all his shoot.

''bruh, I heard you finally found your queen'' Loco teased when he entered my office.

''fuck you, and its not true'' I said and dubbed him up.

''but is for real though, you need to settle down and enjoy the success'' Loco said as he get water from the fridge.

''I dont know about that, but she is indeed something'' I responded.

''ohh so there is someone'' He said raising one eyebrow.

''well I dont now how she feel about me so, I cant really-'' I got cut of by the main door which swung opened like a police officer about to arrest someone. ''what is your problem?'' I said when Golden entered.

''you got a girl and you didnt tell me? I thought we were bros'' he said dubbing up Loco.

''we are bros, and well I didnt even know I had a girl'' I told him.

''he does he just dont want us or the media to know'' Loco said jumping over the coach thinking am about to hit him.

''really? Then you final safe from your mom'' Golden said and threw himself on the coach.

''Right, they are coming over in three days'' I added.

My parents wants me to get married and live a good life like them, but I dont think am ready for that type of level yet and so I dont disappoint them I made up this lie that I have a girlfriend and she dont live in Korea. I know I should have told them the truth but the smile on their faces when I told them I have a girlfriend still makes me smile till today. They come here mostly everything hoping to meet my ''so called girlfriend''.

''I know and I cant wait to eat Aunty home cooked meals'' Loco said.

''just try to convince them and this time try to find your girl'' Golden advised.

''you forgot all the girls he dated either used him for fame or his money, no homo but and his body'' Golden said and we all busted into laughter. After all that chit chat we got to work and got some activities done.

''I heard a girl got the red flag this time'' Golden said after working for a while.

''right, I think her name is hold on I heard them talking about her, right Jina, her name is Jina'' Loco said when I quickly took my headphones of.

Red Flag is a method of firing people in the company, when a manager wants to firesome or any of the VIPs all they do is send a red flag and a goodbye message to their email.

''so that is what she meant by leaving next 2 weeks'' I said and headed to the door.

''what is wrong with him?'' I heard Golden asked but I continued to walk out.

I looked everywhere in the C building but couldnt find her, when I was going to the elevator I bumped into the building C dance teacher.

''where is Jina? Have you seen her?'' I asked and he pointed at the dance studio. I run to towards the studio but I stopped half way when I heard Forever by me with Dj Ale Mora ft Cha Cha Malone playing on of the private studio, I took a look inside and there she was dancing to it. She dance to the song like her life depends on it, I couldnt stop watching her dance and didnt realize she was in front of me.

''you had a whole concert for free'' she said which made me come back to reality.

''sorry, I didnt mean to look its was so beautiful I couldnt stop watching'' I told her.

''thanks, that was my first take, I dont like to brag but you know'' she said walking out of the studio so I followed behind.

''so why forever? I mean why did you choose to dance to forever'' I asked her as I follow behind.

''I dance to song I feel comfortable with and sometimes its easier to dance to songs you relate to because the song takes control of the moves when you hear it'' she replied and kept walking.

''so you have boy problems I said when she turned and looked at me.'' I mean you relate to it I corrected my statements.

''why are you here?'' she asked then came to a stop.

''I came to look for you I told her. I heard you got the red flag for this department'' I said to her which she nodded. ''am thinking maybe you will sign to be my back up dancer?'' I asked her when she looked around.

''is there like someone filming and you are trying to act like a good CEO?'' she questioned.

''well I wont take No for an answer so I will take that as a yes, now come on'' I said and held her hand and we walked back to the main building and into my office.

*sorry for writing or spelling mistakes*

HOPE YOU HAD FUN READING, NEXT PART COMING

*I DO NOT OWN PICTURES IN THIS STORY*