A Visit

Jay Park

I can't tell if am angry or disappointed, but one thing I know for sure is that am so happy to the extend that I can't control my emotions. After we finished eating I left to the shop to go get the surprise for them, as I was shopping I couldn't help but get a gift for Jina. When I got to the hotel, Ph-1 told me Jina left to her hotel because she forgot something. I drove right to the hotel to go look for her, when I entered her room she was packing some clothes.

"are really not going to miss me when you leave?" I asked hugging her.

"nope, because am not leaving" she replied.

"really?" I said pulling away from her.

"yeah, but I want to go visit my parents" she said closing her suit case while I was sitting on her bed.

"sure but am coming with you" I told her.

"I knew I should have went without telling you" she said.

"yeah that secret and doing something without telling me shit need to stop" I told her getting up.

"am joking, but if you want to come you can and the car is waiting outside" she said.

"right now, I don't have any gift for them" I told her.

"relax, am not going there to give gifts" she said walking out and I followed behind.

On our way to her parents house, she was on her phone while I was sitting there panicking, I was wondering if her parents will like me, will they accept me? What do I say when I meet them?. After that long ride the driver stopped in front of a house, Jina payed the driver and we got out.

"are you okay?" Jina asked as we walk up to the house.

"No!! what if they don't like me?" I asked.

"did you propose to my mom or dad?"

"no"

"then don't worry about what they think" she replied and held my hand.

"no wonder I fell in love with you" I said and we both laughed. After she rang the doorbell

A boy in a school uniform opened the door and had a surprise face then tears in his eyes, Jina hugged him.

"why did you lie to me?" the boy questioned after Jina pulled away from him.

"am sorry I was in a tight situation" Jina replied.

"is he real or you found a fake one?" the boy said pointing at me.

"does he look fake to you?" Jina said walking inside.

"am real" I told him and followed Jina inside.

"mom and dad are not around" the boy yelled closing the door.

"I didn't come here for them, I came to get some stuff" Jina yelled.

"so you and my sister?" the boy asked.

"am Jay Park, her boyfriend" I said about to shake his hands.

"I know who you are, Jay Park she was your fan" the boy said as he lead the way.

"I heard about that" I replied.

"you should go check out her room" he said and stopped by some stairs.

"why?" I asked when he pushed me on the stairs and followed behind me. After we got upstairs he pointed at a room with the door open. When I got to the door, a poster of me, Loco and Gray hang right across the room and some albums and a poster board of Loco and Golden/G.Soul was in the corner.

"why don't you have a picture of only me?" I asked her.

"behind the door" she said without looking at me, I peaked behind the door and there was nothing there. "oh right Nila took them" she added.

I looked around her room while she went on with whatever she came for. We spent the next two hours hanging out with his brother, by this time I was more relaxed about meeting her parents when we returned from the mall with her brother, a woman and a man looked startled.

"who are they?" I asked.

"my parents" Kenneth replied.

"JJ?" the woman said when I looked at Jina.

"yeah it's me"she replied. "I see you guys are doing good" she added.

"what about you? How have you been?" his dad asked.

"great" she replied.

"how about we talk inside?" Kenneth suggested when we all followed his lead inside the house.