TRACKED DOWN

JINA ROSS

When I entered the house I couldnt believe who was standing in front of me, I tried to walk past him but he held me by my hand pushed me back.

''what are you doing here?'' I yelled at him.

''you thought I wouldnt find you, I hate when you act like you dont now the stuff I can do to you'' my ex-boyfriend said and knocked down a flower pot I just got. ''who is going to save you now huh'' he said and slapped me.

''you fucking asshole, I was hoping to meet you one day but I didnt realize it will be this early'' I heard CEO Jay Parks voice I turned around and it was him. What is he doing here? And how did he know this was my house.

''ohh, isnt this the person all over your room, Jay Park right?'' Steve laughed and said when CEO Jay Park starred at me but I quickly looked the other way.

''and you are the animal who keep putting your hands on her''

''animal? Dont tell me you are using him for money too'' Steve said.

''why would I use him for money?'' I said when they looked at me.

''didnt you say you love him, you will even skip our date for his concert'' he blurted out again.

''just shut it'' I yelled.

''wow, I should shut up today you stand in front of me and is idol of yours telling me to shut up, dont show off in front of this asshole idol he cant even save you'' he said walking towards me when CEO Jay Park walked in front of him.

''at least this asshole dont put his hands on girls'' CEO Jay Park said.

Steve laughed ''you? Arent you the one that sleep with the trainees in your company? Didnt she tell you that is the reason she stopped listening to your music, she even cursed you-'' before Steve could finish his sentence CEO Jay Park punched him.

''I cant believe am hitting someone like you with my precious hands'' CEO Jay Park said shaking his hand. About some seconds we heard gun shot, I knew he didnt come alone. I grabbed CEOs Jay Parks hands and we exited through the backdoor, he pointed at his car and we ran to it I sat in the front seat and he drove the car.

*SORRY FOR WRITTING ERRORS* NEXT PART COMING