Chap 27

Blake POV

I looked over to the egde of the trees and saw her. My heart beat sped up as I saw her alive. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I took off towards her. She froze in her tracks watching me. I assumed Ryan was close behind because Chris stopped too.

"We're in so much trouble" I heard her mumble. Me and my wolf smiled on the inside.

"Yea, we're dead. But he's still hot when he's mad" I rolled my eyes at Chris. That was typical of her, at a situation like this.

I stopped in front of her and crushed her to me while being careful not to hurt her or the baby.

"I thought you were dead. No one could find you, I was about to have a heart attack." I said into her hair. I pulled her back and looked at her as she laughed. Her voice made my insides melt. I know I sound corny but that's how I feel. I thought I would never hear her beautiful, soft, angelic laugh again.

"Oh, the big bad alpha having a heart attack, now that's a sight to see." She said kissing me. I entire body went rigid when I tasted blood.

"Were you bleeding?" I asked pulling back and looking in her eyes. She pulled her body from my grasp and looked away.

"It's not mine" She whispered looking anywhere but at me.

"Then who's is it" I growled at her. I saw her flinch a little and step away from me.

"Hey, don't take your anger out on her. You better be glad that she's here, alive. Some prick was trying to rape and kill her. She wouldn't be here if she didn't help me. Your lucky Blake to have her, dont forget that. If I would've waken up like 30 seconds later. She wouldn't be here." Chris explained. I was really grateful Katherine had a friend like Chris. I mean they are inseperable.

"She's right Blake. She saved me at when I certainly thought I was going to die. If It wasn't for her, me or your daughter wouldn't be here." I froze when I heard her speak. Did she say daughter. How did she know what the baby was. The doctor didn't tell me anything.

"I extremely happy your okay" I started walking over to her. "But did you just say daughter." I asked when I got in front of her.

"Yeah. Blake were having a girl" She said smiling up at me. I grabbed her in my arms and spun her around while kissing her.

"Were having a girl" I said smiling. I felt like the happiest person in the world. My mate and my daughter was safe and alive.

"I wanted to surprise you. I was going to tell you before the whole rogue thing but I didn't want you to focus on this to much when you were fighting and risking your life. I love you Blake. You've made me the happiest i've ever been. You complete me and I wouldn't ask for anyone better." I wiped that were tears that were on her face and looked her in the eyes.

"I love you too Katherine. I wouldn't dare chose anyone over you or our daughter. I love both of you." I grabbed her face and smashed her lips to me. We pulled away when we heard someone clearing there throat.

"Sorry" She mumbled to Chris and Ryan while hiding her face in my chest. Yeah my mate was cute.

Kat POV

I wasn't in as much trouble as I thought I would be. My parents were sort of upset because me and Chris didn't stay in the tree like everyone planned but other than that, everyone was okay. After we got home and showered and everything, we went to the hospital so Doctor Washington can check on our baby and make sure everything was good. After some test, he gave us the thumbs up. Our daughter was perfect and healthy. Doctor Washington also checked my head. He said that there wasn't really a major injury. The worst there can be is I will have a headache.