chap 31

There is a VERY VERY important note at the end of the story. Please don't skip over it because if you do, you won't know what is going on and your going to be waiting for an update for a long time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat POV

It's been two weeks since the last time I felt his skin on mine. The soft and warm touch only he can give me. The only one who can create sparks throughout my body. I missed the only person that can do all of those things for me. Even though he's so close, he's still so far away.

I walked downstairs and peeped around the corner to look through the glass. They were both seated far away from each other. It's looks as if they are about to rip out each others throat.

"How are guys feeling?" I asked quietly. They both jumped from the sound of my voice but didn't move a muscle to turn towards the sound. I waited for a reply but nothing came.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way". Still, there was no answer. The second when I was about to walk away, there was a faint sound coming from inside the room. If it wasn't for my sensitive hearing, I wouldn't have heard it.

"Where is Ryan" Chris asked. The thing that agitated me a little was the fact that no one turned around. My wolf is dying to see Blake's beautiful face right not but since she can't, she's a little pissed.

"Ryan went out"

'Blake' I said through mindlink. He didnt answer right away like I thought he would.

"Who is he out with" I heard in the back of my mind.

'Blake please answer me. Please, I want to see your face. My wolf is dying right now.'

"I said who is he out with" Chris yelled while she swiveled around to face me. Her eyes were dark and she had bags under her eyes. It looked as if she hasn't had a good sleep in months judging by the details of her face.

"Chris, please calm down. He's fine. He's just out with a couple of friends. He needed to have a little time with his friends." I said in a calm voice even though the shock was running everywhere in my head.

"CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN. ARE YOU TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN? LET ME OUT OF HERE SO I CAN SHOW YOU HOW CALM I AM" She yelled while banging on the window. Now i was totally shocked. Chris has never threatened me before. Ever. It hurt me alot to see the person I really truly considered threatening to hurt you. And to make things even worse, Blake is still sitting down like there's nothing going on. That's the part that really hurts.

"HOW DARE YOU THREATEN ME? YOUR SUPPPOSE TO BE MY SISTER AND YOU WANT TO HURT ME. WE DID THIS TO HELP YOU NOT HURT YOU". I said screaming back at her.

"I threatened you because I can. And as for the sister thing, I'm not so sure about that anymore. Real sisters wouldn't hurt me like this. They would never keep me away from mate while knowing that will only cause me pain." I looked straight into her eyes to see that there was clearly no emotions evident in her eyes.

I walked away from the glass and pressed the four digit number to open the door. They both turned there head to the now open door. One minute I was staring there behind the glass watching them and the next I was up against the wall with hands around my throat.

"Don't you ever lock me up like that again you b*tch"." It was becoming really hard to breath as Chris squeezed tighter and then suddenly she let me go and was up there stairs in the next few seconds. I fell to the floor and tried to catch my breathe before getting up and going to Blake. He was still sitting in the same spot.

I slowly walked over to him and got down on my knees in front of him.

"Blake" I reached for his hand but he yanked it away from me like I was disease.

"Blake please" I tried reaching out for his hand again, but he snatched it away and stood up.

"Don't you dare touch me" He growled. I quickly stood up and looked at him.

"I'm sorry. I know these past two weeks have been long but at least I know that I don't have to leave now because you two can be in the same room without arguing." I said giving a small smile.

"You see that's where your wrong, you are leaving because I don't want you here anymore. You can pack your stuff and you can get out and you can leave Anna here." I crumpled to the floor as ever thing inside me melted. When he turned to walk away, he didn't only break mine and my wolf's heart but he took my daughter away from me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE !!!

This is it. This is the end. Well not exactly the end, it's just the end of the first book. I will be working on a sequel to this book. I think I will mostly do the sequel on Katherine and Blake living seperatly. I might add Chris and Ryan in the second book, but right now i'm not sure.

If you guys have any ideas that you want to read about in the sequel, comment or inbox me to let me know and I will try to put your ideas in the story. I also have a Twitter and Facebook page for this story but they both have the old book cover because I have no clue where I put the current cover on my computer. There is nothing much on the pages right now but the book cover. I also want to say thank you to everyone who have been reading the book from the beginning until now, who have fanned and commented. You guys are awesome and I love you all. So I guess this is the end for now =(

Adios Amigo's !!!