Chap. 24

Kat POV

"I'm huge" I said looking in the mirror. I know i have been saying that alot but seriously, i'm huge. I'm a month and a half pregnant and i hate it. When i go out i have towear either elastic pants, dresses or sweatpants.

"Babe get from out front the tv" I crossed my arms and looked at him. Here i am a month and a half pregnant and he's worrying about some stupid xbox game. Really!

"You seem to like that game more than you like me" I said getting a little upset. It seems when i need him to comfort me, he's busy doing something else.

"You know that's not true" He continued playing his game without looking up.

"If your going to be like this, then how about i move out" I said leaning to one side to block his view. He paused the game and looked at me. "Because it's obvious that you dont care what happens to me and the baby" I said flailing my arms in the air dramatically. I saw the corner of his mouth twitch so i rolled my eyes and walked past him to go upstairs. He stopped me on the way up by grabbing both of my wrist and putting them behind my back so he was hugging me.

"Did i tell you how sexy you are when you let your hormones take control." He said licking my earlobe. I took in a sharp breath as his hands cupped my butt. "It's a turn on" He whispered into my neck.

"Dont start anything you cant finish" I cocked my head to the side and rolled my lips in my mouth to stop the moan that was threatening to escape.

"Oh imma finish it" He replied, his voice husky and full of lust. That was all it took. I ripped his shirt of and started kissing his chest. He picked me up and took me over to the couch.

*************

Christina POV

 Me and ryan walked on the pathway leading to Katherine and Blake's house. I unlocked the door and walked in, not expecting to find what i saw.

"OH MY GOD, SERIOUSLY. PUT CLOTHES ON" I screamed while covering mine and Ryan eyes. I mean just because Katherine was practically my sister didnt mean Ryan had to see her naked.

"Oops" I heard then some shuffling then it was quite. I took that as a good sign and looked out one eye to make sure the coast was clear. When the i saw that the room was empty, i removed my hand from Ryan's eyes.

"Well that was... Unexpected" I looked at him as he tried to hide his smile. He was so disgusting at times.

"Shut up you pervert" I rolled my eyes at him as he tried to fake an innocent face.

"How come we cant be like them." He wrapped his arms around my waist and guided me over to the chair (Not the same sofa, that would truly be disgusting).

"What do you mean" I said tracing the palm of his hand with my finger.

"Like them, free" I looked at him confused.

"Baby we are free, what are you talking about?"

"Not when your parents are home." I was still pretty confused until everything clicked into place. I burst out laughing causing him to jump a little.

"You mean be free and have s*x wherever you want in the house. This is not your fantasy baby, it's reality." I rubbed his knee a little when i saw him pout.

"It could be a fantasy" A voice said behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Kat and Blake walking hand in hand and sit on the couch that they were just on. I grimaced on the inside but turned to face them.

"You two can come and live with us" Katherine turned her head to look at a confused Blake. "Right" She whispered to him.

He looked over at us then back at Katherine.