Chap 26

Kat POV

I moved my hand around looking for Blake to find that he wasn't there and that his spot was now cold. I sat up and looked at the clock. It read 7:30 Am. I looked down at myself and saw that I only had a shirt on and nothing else. I kind of figured that was going to happen since I wake up like that every morning. And it started with the first day I moved in Blake when he said I wasn't allowed to wear any pants to bed. I disagreed in the beginning but every time we went at it, he rip them off so i figured. What the hay, no pants to bed. I smiled as I remembered the first night in the house and started my morning routine.

When i was dressed, I walked over to my phone and saw that i had no new messages. Blake didnt even leave me a text message to tell me where he was going. I tried calling him but he didnt answer so I called Chris so we can hang out and decorate her room but she didnt answer either.

Now I was starting to feel a little worried because no one was answering my calls or text and it isn't like Blake to not answer his phone.

I fixed myself something to eat and went into the living room to wait for him. About 30 minutes later he finally walked through the door.

"Hey babe, I didn't know you were up." I raised my head and looked at him. Not only was I irritated but I was pissed because he didn't try to call me back when I was sitting her worried about him.

"You didn't know because you weren't here. Where were you?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest while narrowing my eyes at him. I watched as he sighed then walked over to sit on the edge of the coffee table across from me.

"I was at a pack meeting"

"And you couldn't wake me up. I wanted to go Blake, not sit here and worry about if your okay or not."

"I'm sorry but this was really important and I needed everybody there focused." He tried explaining but I wasn't really listening.

"So what they can't focus with me there. I have been calling your phone for the past hour and you haven't even thought to call me back. If the meeting was so important, then why didn't you get me up."

"I tried calling you back but every time the phone got to the first ring, someone came up and asked me questions so I hung up and figured I'd just talk to you when I got back home. Plus I didn't want you to worry" My mood softened just a teeny tiny bit but I was still upset he didn't wake me up.

"I'm sorry. I should've waken you up but you looked so peaceful laying there." He grabbed my hands and pulled me up from the chair and into his chest.

"Stop it. I'm trying to be mad at you" I said looking away and pouting.

"Your so cute" He said kissing my lips softly. As much I as i wanted to be mad at him, I counldn't get enough of him. I pulled him in closer and deepened the kiss. I felt his hands sliding down my sides and grabbing my butt. After a few, we pulled away breathless and looked at each other.

"I think we better stop before we end up back in bed." He smirked down at me.

"Okay" I grumbled turning to sit back on the chair. "So what was the pack meeting about?" I watched as his smirk started to fall into a frown.

"Promise you wont get mad" He sat down on the edge of the coffee table and grabbed my small hands with his large ones. I nodded my head a 'yes' for him to continue.

"Well do you remember that rogue situation we had a few little while ago. There back and they have more members."

At that moment it felt like my world was crashing down. Right when I thought everything was perfect, this happens. My gaze fell and so did my mood. I didn't want this to happen. This wasn't the way it was suppose to be. What if somebody got hurt. I tried clearing the thought from my mind but it wouldn't let go. It was like a leech, just hanging on and torturing my thoughts.