Heart Broken

* watch out for the character change.

Katherine POV

I stayed home for the past 3 days trying to overcome my broken heart. I haven't really talked to anyone besides my mom. She was very understanding with the subject and she wasnt quick to judge. That's why i love my mom. She just sat there and listened to me and held me as i continued to cry over the past 3 days. She tried to get me to talk to Chris and Ryan because they have stopped by multiple times to see me but i just didn't have the courage to tell them what happened. At least not now, but i will eventually.

Every night, i replayed Blakes words over and over in my head which only make me cry harder. Some nights, i cried myself to sleep and when i wake up my eyes are swollen.

It was 5 Am when i woke up this morning. Today is the day that I will stop crying over Blake. He was just another guy in my book that wanted nothing to do with me and i wasn't going to let him know it bothers me to this day.

I got dressed in sweat pants, ugg boots and my hoodie. I stuck my hair in a messy ponytail and didn't even bother with my makeup. I told mom i was leaving, grabbed a breakfast bar and headed to the bus stop to face Chris.

"Whoa Kat, you look like Crap, no offense. What happened to you the other day after lunch. You said you will be back, but you didnt. We came to your house but your mom said you werent feeling well." I let her take a deep breathe before i said anything.

" I was rejected so i went home" I said plain and simple.

"What do you mean rejected" She asked

"I was rejected by my mate.

she gasped and her eyes went super wide. I actually cracked a smile at her face.

"What? where? When? Who is your mate? She whispered/yelled.

"at school in the hallway. It was when i told you and Ryan that i was going to the restroom. Oh Blake Spencer" I whisered back quickly so no one could hear.

Just as the mention of Blake, her eyes went even wider. "Your mates with the biggest player, do you know that? What did he say in the hallway? I saw him walk in the hallway too but i really didnt pay any attention to it." She exclaimed

"When i walked in the hallway, I saw him standing against the locker so i went over to him. He looked up at me and I told him we were mates. I was embarassed and looked away when he said i know and that i wasnt his type. I started to cry and i told him he just didnt want to seen in front of everybody with me. He said he was only rejecting me to protect me so no one could hurt me, but i said the only one that was hurting me was him and i ran home crying. The end" I told her out of breath.

Again she looked at me with wide eyes and her mouth agape. I reached my hand over to her mouth and closed it.

"Oh my God. He is such a douche bag. I can't believe he can be so cruel to someone. especially his own mate. Oh you better believe me, I will be having some words with him. Does he really think he can just do that to you. He doesnt even know you. Not only will I be havibg words with him, I will kick him where the sun doesn't shine. Oh he thinks he caused you pain, wait until he see how much pain he will be in when im through with him".

Again I waited for her to get everything out that she needed to say, and take a deep breath. I was about to tell her that she didn't really need to confront him but was cut short when the bus drove up. And did the conversation just drop there. No it didnt. It kept going until we were at my locker, that was when I had enough.

"Chris, i love you but so help me God I will kill you ur you don't shut up already. I'm tired of talking about this. We have been on this topic for the past 15 minutes and I swear if I don't have the guts to kill you, i can atleast try to kill myself". I Said somewhat laughing at the last part.

"Fine fine, I will stop. But what will you do?

I looked down at my book as if it were the most interesting thing at that moment. " The only thing i can do. Move on. Its not like he wants to be with me or anything. I mean look at me, I'm really not his type". I whispered knowing she heard me.

At that moment, Ryan decided to walk over. He smiled at me and kissed Chris. I was actually glad that Ryan came over and interrupted the conversation because I didn't know how much more I could've handled on the subject. As I watched Chris and Ryan, I became jealous of their relationship. I know I have no reason to be jealous because they are both my friends but seeing them hugged together and kissing all the time make me realize that I would never be able to do that with someone that actually love me like they love each other. I only wish I had someone to tell me everything is going to be alright when I'm going though a tough time or hold me when I'm feeling sad, but I don't have any of those things.

'Well maybe its time for a change' my wolf spoke finally after what seemed like the longest time ever. I thought her words over throughout the whole day and wondered is change what I needed. I mean I have been this same person all throughout my high school years. I should look better and dress better. Maybe a makeover would be nice. And have nice colors painted on my nails. ' is it time for a change, I wondered to myself'. I looked down at my ugly, uneven ,no colored nails. 'Hell yeah its time for a change'. Goodbye, weak little school girl that got teased for the way I looked. I was going to make my last year of high school worth remembering.

I got my phone out my bag and texted mom saying 'are you up for some shopping today'. Not even 30 seconds later she replies 'YESSSS'.

I put my phone away when my wolf said, 'so this is a new start.'

'Yeah this is a new start' I replied smiling.

Blake's POV

I felt horrible seeing Katherine run away but i knew I had no other choice. I couldn't have her ruining ny reputation. What will people think when they see us together. I cant have them thinking anything bad that will ruin my reputation.

' that's our mate you just made cry, you idiot' my wolf growled at me.

'She didn't fit in with us. what will people think when they see us together. Huh? Is this what you want, for people to talk behind her back?' i growled back at him.

'I don't give a damn what people will think. She is our mate. I would like to have her my our side knowing that she's okay and that she never have to worry about people teasing or making fun of her. The women in that room can never compare to the one that just ran away crying over us because you hurt her. You are a pathetic excuse of a mate. You choose those sluts instead of the one person that will always love you.

I ran my hands over my face then through my hair. 'why are you making this so hard?' It's only 1 girl' this conversation was giving me headache.

' because that girl, is the only girl that we will truly love. No matter how many women come into your life, we will always love her and only her.' He whispered before he went quiet.

''F*ck" i said as slamming hand into the locker which left a dent. I knew he was right but she's just not my type and we are different in so many ways. I shook my head to clear it before I walked back in the cafe. I really didnt want to think about her right now. I pulled the door open and walked back to my table and took a seat.

"Babe what took so long" Camille said before sliding in my lap.

"There was a long line to the bathroom" I said as she smiled at answer.

"Well let's make up for lost time" she saud before her lips were covering mine in a very sexy way which turned me on so much. In a way it felt so wrong, but it felt so right downstairs and i justed wanted more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so how was it, and be honest please.

What do you think about Blake??