Unexpected Feelings

Here it is, another chapter.

i'm sorry for taking so long to update, please forgive

I hope you like this Chap.

please vote and comment after you read it, Tanks !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After our little confrontation i guess thats what you can call it, we walked back into the cafe. I sat down and ate my food like nothing happened. I was well aware of Ryan and Chris eyes on us.

'What the hell happened' Chris exclaimed through mind link.

'We're friends' i replied plain and simple.

'Uh huh. something else happened between you two. You are super red right now'

'Nothing happened' I looked down at my sandwich as if it was now the most interesting thing i have ever seen.

'Your not telling my everything' She accused. 'Kat, Your my bestfriend. We tell each other everything.'

'Ugh fine, we kissed. Now stop making me feel guilty'

'Oh my god. You are definetly falling for him. Have you told him about the skiing trip'

'Nope and i wasn't planning on telling him'

'Well heres your chance' I looked up from my sandwich to see Blake looking betweem Chris and I.

'I dont thi..I started but stopped when Chris started talking.

"Hey Blake, did Kat tell about the skiing trip we are taking over break?" She asked and i looked at her shocked.

"she didnt say anything about it" He turned his gaze to me.

"Oh well, we are going skiing up north to Vermont to one of the ski lodges. I think it would rbe really great if you came so that way little Katherine here wouldn't be a third wheel." She replied smiling at me.

"I would love to go and keep Katherine company." I glared at Chris while everyone except was smiling at me, except Ryan who was looking extremely confused.

"Great" I mumbled to myself knowing they could hear me.

*Fast forward to trip*

"Mom, we are going to be fine" I replied as she hugged me before we got in the car. This was like the fifth time sh hugged me this morning. "Mom if you dont let go, we will get there late. Dad a little help."

Dad broke the death grip mom had on me.

"Be careful and stay with the group." He kissed my head and hugged me.

"Alright. I will see you guys in a week" I hopped in the backseat of the truck. Blake's dad let us use his suburban truck for the week since he didnt need it. I rolled the window down and waved bye to them as we drove off.

"This is gonna be fun" Chris shouted turning around to face us from the front seat.

"I know" I shouted back, high fiving her.

"I get to have a whole week to spend with you babe" Chris leaned over and kissed Ryan.

I loved how they were with each other. I don't think they have ever hurt each other throughtout the whole time they knew each other. I wasn't jealous of them, it was just i envy how me and Blake aren't the way that they are.

"Where is my kiss?" Blake asked with sad eyes

"They are together, Blake. We are just friends, remember" I said smiling a little.