Chap. 4

Katherine POV

I was waken by the sound of my alarm telling me it's monday and its time for school. I did my usual morning routine like showering, brushing my teeth and washing my face, but i changed it up just a little. When i was done in the shower, i blow-dryed and curled my hair and did my makeup. I also took time planning my outfit which i normally didnt do, or care about doing before. When i was all done, i looked in the mirror and put the finishing touches on with the pinkish lip gloss i bought.

Today i was wearing light blue skinny leg jeans and a tight fitted long sleeve white shirt so it can show my curves. I'm actually not as concerned about how i'm now because this new start means that i had to change alot and in order for me to do that, i have to stop feeling self conscious with myself. I added my black combat boots and my black scarf to add my pickings. For my makeup, i went with a little eyeliner and mascara, and a sweep of pink lip gloss. I sprayed one of the many perfumes mom persuaded me to by and grabbed my shoulder bag.

I walked downstairs to see mom fixing her clothes.

"Mom, you look fine." I said as i walked around her to get my North Face out of the closet.

"You do too hunny, but a little fixing here and there isn't bad, now is it." She questioned smiling. I looked at her rolling my eyes.

"I'm leaving. I'll see you later. Love You." I exclaimed kissing her cheek, grabbing my keys and walking to my car. Yes i said it, my car. I still love saying those two words.

I drove down the street and parked the car to see Chris looking back at my house to see where i was. I rolled down the window and leaned out a little." You seem like you can use a ride" i yelled to her.

She rolled her eyes, then did a double take when she saw it was me. I laughed as her mouth dropped.

"you should really close your mouth before you catch flies"She ignored me and ran to my and hopped in the passenger seat.

"Where in the hell did you get this fabulous car?" She asked looking around her.

"My dad bought it for me" I told her as i drove to school.

"Okay, why in the hell will he get you a car out of nowhere. I mean come on. This is a" She stopped talking as she finally looked at me. i mean really really looked at me. "Oh my god. Your hair. The eyes. Yours eyes. What in the hell happened this past weekend." She asked astounded at my appearance.

"Well, i decided that it was time for a change. Do you remember when i was home those 3 days after Blake rejected me?" She nodded her head for me to continue. "Well i did alot of thinking, and came to a conclusion that it was time to change. I don't want to be classified as the school's nerd anymore. Well after school Friday, me and my mom went shopping and i got a complete makeover." She was nodding as i told my reasons for making this change.

"Wait, i understand your reasons for starting over. But, how did this beautiful car come into the picture." She stoked her hand over the dashboard while waiting for my answer.

"I guess my mom told my dad that what happened with the whole Mate rejection thing and about how i wanted to start over. So i guess that in order for me to actually have a good do over, he thought that having a new car would kick it off." I said while pulling into a parking spot and getting out of the car.

When we got out, I saw people looking to see who's car this was and the person coming out of it. I guess some people thought we were new students because some guys were nudging there friends and whispering to each other. Whenever i stepped off the bus, they never did that. They always ignored me but now that i made this drastic change, everyone recongizes me.

Next thing i know, I'm brought out of my daze by Ryan who's running towards us. "Hey guys. No offence babe but Kat, you look hot." He exclaimed while putting his arm around Chris.

I smiled a little uncomfortable at him. "Thanks, but do i really look that good" I looked from Ryan to Chris.

"Hell Yeah you do. I swear if i was a guy, i would totally bang you. No joke hun, You look smoking." Chris exclaimed seriously. I smiled at her as we stopped at my locker to get our stuff.

"Yea, I agree with her, but why now" Ryan asked as i moved over so Chris can get her things.

"I wanted a change" I told him as i looked around to see people starring at us.

"You looked fine the way you were, but if you felt that it was something you needed to do. We will stand by you one hundred percent." I smiled at my two friends and i hugged them as the final bell rand telling us that we were now late to first period.

I tried to slipping inside the classroom without being notice, only to have Mr. Baldwin catch me. "Ah class, we have a new student. The office didnt say anything about a new student. What is your name mame" He asked as he read over the class list.

'Well this is one way to get noticed' my wolf said.

'Oh hush, this is so embarassing' i admitted to her.

'remember, this is our new start. You have to be confident and brave' I thought over her words for a few seconds before answering Mr. Baldwin. I stood up straigter and held my head up.

"It's me, Katherine Evans." I said hoping that sounded confident.

"Isn't that the nerd that was just here last week" Some girl to the side of the class whispered to her friends.

"I guess" The girl whispered back to her.

"Dude, she's hot" Some of the guys whispered.

"Ms. Evans you are late. Class started 5 minutes ago." Mr. Baldwin said looking over his glasses.

"Yea i know, There was alot of people in the hallways" I said tilting my head to the side.

"Well since this is your first late, i wont give you detention.Dont make it a habit Ms. Evans unless you will be pay the consequences." He scolded as he looked at me.

On the way to my seat, i heard whistles from guys and saw glares from girls. But i didnt care because i still had my head up. I looked over my shoulder to see Blake looking at me but only not with the eyes he had when he rejected me. No, it was far from that. It was almost like a look of lost. I sat down in my seat and smiled to myself.

'I'm so liking this new you' my wolf exclaimed happily.

'Yea, me too' I replied as i began taking the notes and ignoring Blake's watchful stare.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry it took so long for me to upload. My internet was down for a couple of days.

Can we get to atleast 15 votes !!!

Ok, so I have a favor. can you guys inbox me some names for the title of this chapter because i really don't want it to be similar to the previous chapter. Whoever have the best title, I will dedicate this chapter to you .

Thanks