Trouble on the mountain

Katherine POV

I opened my eyes to see the sun pouring through the curtains. I tried to sit up but something was stopping me. I looked behind me and saw Blake's arm around my waist. I tried to move his arm away but he just tightened it.

"Stop moving" He groaned with his eyes still closed.

"Blake, let go" I said still trying to get out of his stone grip.

"No" He snuggling closer to me with a smirk on his face.

At that moment a plan came into my head. If he didn't want to let go, I will make him. I turned over and got on top of him so i was straddling him. I leaned down and started kissing his neck. I started licking his neck causing him to groan. I smiled and slid down so my lips were touching his bare chest. I grinded my hips onto his very hard and very noticable er*ction while grabbing his hands and putting them to his side. I ran my tongue over his abs before i jumped off of him and walked away to the bathroom.

"You tease" He yelled while i was closing the door. I laughed and hopped in the shower to do my routine. I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. It was then that i realized i didn't bring any clothes with me to the bathroom

"Damnit" I said under my breath. I only hoped Blake went to look around in the hotel somewhere. I opened the door and peaked through the crack. When i saw the coast was clear, i breathed out a sign of relief and walked into the bedroom.

"You shouldn't have did that" I stopped in my tracks and turned around slowly to come face to face with Blake. I clutched the towel closer to my body and looked at him.

"What are you talking about" I asked trying to make my voice sound more confident but failed miserably.

"Why so nervous Katherine" He said walking towards me with a evil grin.

"I'm not nervous" I didn't even believe myself because my voice was shaking.

"Really" He whispered as he stopped in front of me. Since he was a foot taller than me, he had to  lean down so he was the same height as me.

"So what about now. Am i making you nervous now Katherine" He buried his face in my neck and licked where my mark was suppose to be. I couldn't help the moan that slipped from my lips as he continued licking and sucking on my neck. Blake leaned in closer to me and moved his arms around me. He grabbed his clothes off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

"This still isn't over Katherine" He said while looking over his shoulder and smiled at me. I stood there watching him until he disappeared behind the bathroom door. I got dressed in my hollister sweatpants with the matching sweatshirt. I stuck my hair in a ponytail and took a look in the mirror. I decided against the sweatpants because they were pretty tight. I was about to change them when Blake walked out the bathroom and stopped to look at me. His eyes roamed my body from head to toe and back up again. I cleared my throught and watched as he shook himself out of the trance he was in.

"You look comfortable" Blake mumbled as he walked to his suitcase.

"Yup, so do you" I replied as somebody knocked on the door. I opened the door to see Chris and Ryan all over each other. I cleared my throat once again and they looked at me laughing.

"Hey Kat. Oh thats a really nice fit because it's freaking cold outside." She said as i let them in. Ryan stopped and hugged me as he followed Chris inside.

I heard a low growl coming from Blake. I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the bed.

"Do you guys want to go skiing first or do you want to go out and eat." Chris asked plopping down on the beside me.