The party

Katherine POV

I sat there stunned. I couldn't believe she did that to me. I mean yea he was cute but i didn't want to go the party. I'm not a party girl.

"What was that?"I whispered/ yelled at her.

"What. You need to loosen up Kat. You even said it yourself that you were started over. Well, here is your chance to do things that you didn't do before. Plus when Blake see you with Cameron, he will be so jealous."

I thought her words over as i drove home. I did say i didn't want to be my old self. It's just i'm not to big on the idea of making Blake jealous. Why should he get jealous. He rejected me and i rejected him. There was nothing to get jealous about.

I sighed as i walked parked my car and walked into the living room.

"Hey honey, How was school?" mom and dad was putting the lights on the Christmas tree.

"Good. Chris volunteered me to go to a party this weekend." I took some of the ornaments ot of there boxes and stuck them on the tree.

"That should be fun" Dad exclaimed bumping my shoulder. "So what are you guys doing over the break?"

"We were talking about going skiing"

"A werewolf going skiing, never heard of that." They both laughed and i rolled my eyes. Speaking of werewolf, i wonder when our next pack meeting is.

"When is our next pack meeting?" I watched them as they glanced between each other.

"Soon" was there only reply.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking between them. They were hiding something from me and i wanted to know what. Mom nodded at dad and he took in a breath.

"There was some rogue attacks not that far away. It seems like they are coming closer to our territory. We got a heads up from the packs that are located west of us. So to be on the safe side, don't run by yourself and stay in a group." He said hugging me.

"Okay" i mumbled back.

"Promise me you will stay in a group" He squeezed tighter.

"I promise. Umm dad, can't breath" I choked out.

"Oh, sorry" he chuckled letting me go and went back to helping mom.

I watched as they laughed and smiled at each other. They were still in love after all of these years. There eyes sparkled every time they looked at each other.

*Fast Forward to Saturday*

"I am so not wearing that" I said crossing my arms. The dress surely enough wasn't going to come pass my knees. It looked like it would stop a little under my butt.

"Oh come on, This dress is hot" She held it out to me.

"I'm not wearing that thing. I think that should be a gift to some of the sluts at our school." We both laughed and move on to the next rack.

About 5 or so hours later, we arrived at my house with more than a few shopping bags. We went up to my room and got ready for the party. Since me and Chris were riding together, she was going to stay over my house tonight.

I showered and washed my hair. Chris curled my hair and did my makeup. By the time we were done we had a few minutes before Ryan came to pick us up. I looked in the mirror and was shocked to see that i can be transformed into someone that's beautiful. It was like the time when i looked in the mirror when i  got my hair and makeup done. There was no trace of the girl that i use to be.

I was wearing a green dress that came mid thigh with black high heels. Chris straightened my hair and did my makeup. She put eyeliner, mascara and gold eyeshadow on my eyes. I found my wristlet and got my lip gloss out of it. I applied some and looked in the mirror again. Chris walked beside and checked herself out.