You Marked Me?

Hey Everybody

So i finally updated and I'm really sorry it took so long.

Warning: There is a really small part of sexual content. If you aren't comfortable and under 18, then don't read. You can skip.

I hope you like it and please vote && comment. !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine POV

I woke up this morning rushing to get out of bed because I had to pee really bad. I untangled myself from Blake's steel grip and ran to the bathroom. When I was all done, I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. I went to walk out the bathroom when something caught my eye. I backed up and looked at it. The spot wasn't that big but it was sore a little. I reached my hand up felt it. There were four small holes.

"What the hell" I mumbled to myself as I continued to inspect it. My eyes widened as I realized what it was.

"What the f*ck" I screamed as I opened the door and looked at the one person I knew that would do it. He was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me. I walked over to him and smacked him, hard. I regretted it when I saw my hand print but now I was to pissed off to care.

"What was that for" he screamed at me while rubbing his cheek.

"This" I replied pointing at my neck. "Why the hell did you mark me?"

"You said it was okay" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I was drunk you jerk." I screamed.

"Well it was going to happen anyways. It just happened sooner" He replied staring back at me.

"Shut up Blake. I'm tired of talking to you" I ran my hands through my hair and groaned. Did i want to be marked to Blake. He promised he wouldn't hurt me. Again.

I turned away from him and rubbed my faces. I heard him walking towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and leaned his head on my shoulder. We stood there for a while in that position.

"We will be fine" he whispered in my ear. I took in a breath and let it out slowly.

"How do you know. What if everything isn't fine with us" I turned towards him and rested my hands on his chest. Even though I yelled at Blake, I couldn't stay mad at him. He was right. He was going to mark me sooner 

or letter. I just wished that I wouldnt have been drunk.

"Because we were destined to be with each other. You are my other half Katherine. If something happens I will try my hardest to fix it. To make you happy." He pulled my chin up so I can look into his eyes. There was something in his eyes that I've seen when he looks at me.

I smiled up at him and reached to pull his lips down to mine. The kiss wasn't like any other kiss. It was slow and passionate. He pulled away from me and leaned his forhead against mine.

"You are perfect" He smiled his cute smile at me.

"Shut up and kiss me Blake" I said smiling back at him.

"Gladly" He crashed his lips down onto mine. The kiss wasn't slow. It was fast and rough and I loved it. I loved every second of it. We were fighting for control but of course, he won. I felt a smile on his lips as our lips continued to move in sync. We spent all morning in our room making out and getting to know each other better.

**

We walked into the now dark movie theater and headed all the way tot the top row. Chris and Ryan were on one side of me and Blake was on the other holding my hand. He hadn't let it go since we left the lodge.

"Hey do you guys want something" Ryan and Chris asked getting up.

"Popcorn and soda" Blake replied and they walked off.

"wha. I didn't tell them what i wanted" I said pouting.

"We are going to share and did i forget to mention you look incredibly sexy when you pout. It turns me on." He did his usual smirk and looked at me.

"Well then you need to be turned off and who said i wanted to share with you anyways." I crossed my arms and looked at him. His flashed down to my boobs and back up.

"You know you want to share with me."

"I don't know where your mouths been" I replied with my own smirk.

"Oh but you are about to know where they are going in a few seconds" I narrowed my eyes at him.

I was about to say something but he cut me off. With his lips. His tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance but i denied. I decided to play with him for little. He licked my bottom lip again and i denied again. I heard him growl lowly at me causing me to smirk. His hands went down to touch the inside of my thigh. Even through the jeans i was wearing, I still felt the sparks and the heat from his touch and i didn't want it to stop. He moved his hands up a little more causing me to moan. He took that chance to plunge his tongue in my mouth.

I didn't care anymore if we were being watched, I needed to have more of him. I pulled his head closer to me as we deepened the kiss. I tongues danced together. His hands moved higher and higher until they were at my center.

I gasped as i felt him rub me through the jean material. I moaned against his mouth. My hands were digging into his shoulder as he moved his lips down to the mark. His mark.

I covered my mouth as another moan came out. I was so turned on right now. I just wanted to jump in his lap and have him take me right here in the back of the movie theater but i stayed put.

"Whoa, look at you two. We were only gone for about 10 mintues and this is the position we find you in." Chris said as she pretended to scold us.

Blake moved his hands back over to his chair and ran a finger through my hair.

'You have some explaining to do missy' Chris said through mind link.

'There is nothing to explain. Because nothing happened.' I said grabbing the popcorn and facing the screen.

'Yea okay. Like i didn't just catch you two practically hooking up at the back of a dark movie theater.'

'Never said you didn't.' I replied, not taking my eyes off the screen. I was hoping she would get off the subject but knowing Chris, she didn't.

'It looks to me that you won't be a virgin for long if you two keeping going at it like that.' I turned to look at her to see she was watching me. She was right. I wouldn't be a virgin if we kept doing this. Did i want to lose my virginity was the question i had floating around my head. My wolf says yes so that way she can be bonded and fully connected with her mate but the human part of me says otherwise. It's like i'm afraid to let it go or something. I know it's not like a gift that you can just give away to anybody. But when i thought of it again, I was somewhat happy because the person that will take it will be Blake.

I put my thoughts aside as i focused my attention back on the big screen in front of me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone !!

I hoped you liked. I know it's so short and i'm sorry but i was typing everything on my phone and plus i was on vacation for a week.

I went to sunny Florida and let me tell you. It rained everyday and it was extremely hot. I just got back today and decided that i would update.

Anyways dont forget tooo VOTE && COMMENT!!

I love it when i have new votes & comments because it's motivating. It motivates me to write :D

Until next time...Thanks <3