Blakes POV

Blake POV

I haven't seen Katherine every since Friday. She avoided me all day, which i was grateful for. I didn't want people to see her looking at me and get the wrong idea.

My wolf haven't really said much either. In fact, he haven't said anything at all. Not since the day when i was in the hallway with her. He has been quiet every since. With all of the paper work and duties of being Alpha, everything is starting to stress me out.

"Katherine would have been Alpha female and our luna" I said to no one in particular. "But she's so weak and small and she's not even pretty" I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the desk. I was suppose to be taking care of some things for my dad but not was not the time. I can barely keep my eyes open. All of these things just bore to me death.

I got up and walked to room room and layed down on my bed. I folded my arms, closed my eyes and thought about Monday. They day that Camille came home with me. It was the same day that i rejected Katherine as my mate. Those words i said to her floated through my mind. 'I Blake Spencer, Reject you Katherine Evans as my mate'.

I remember seeing the way that she stood there frozen before she let the tears fall. The only thing i could do to not look at her was turn my head and look in the other direction.

I moved my hands over my eyes and pushed her out of my mind by again, thinking of Camille. Everything happened so fast when she came over Monday night.

*Flashback to Monday*

I had just got out of the shower when i heard the doorbell ring. I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked down the stairs to opened the door. Camilled had changed into a red dress that was eshorter than the one she wore in school. To be honest, the outfit looked really hot on her. She smirked at me because i was caught checking her out. She walked inside and closed the door behind her. She pushed me to the wall and attacked my lips with hers.

I wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her to my room.

"Blake, you taste so good" She moaned as i layed on top of her on the bed.

Maybe 3 minutes later, my towel was off and so was her dress. I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened next.

After two hours and round three, I was done. I wasn't really into her anymore and i was just ready for Camille to leave. I turned my head and saw her sleeping with her body pressed up against me. I grimaced as i untangled myself from her. I walked in the bathroom and took another shower . I closed my eyes as the water poured over me. I don't feel the same way i did before i realized we were mates. It seems that i don't want any other female now. I was barely turned on when Camille did some very good things. I just wanted to push her away because nothing was happening.

I got out of the shower when the water started turning cold. I grabbed my boxers and slipped them on. I walked over to the bed and shook Camille for her to get up. She groaned and opened her eyes looking at me.

"Camille, you have to get up" I said waiting for her to get up.

"Another round baby" she said seductively. I really didn't find it cute or seductive in any way. I just found it truly disgusting and it grossed me out.

"No i'm ready to go to bed, so you have to leave"

"Or i can just stay here and sleep with you" she said proping herself on her arm.

I took a deep breathe, picked up her clothes and handed them to her. She was reluctant to grab her clothes so i threw them beside her and walked back into the bathroom. 20 minutes later, i heard the front door open and close so i took it as a sign that she was gone.

*End of Flashback

I willed myself to go to sleep but it just wouldn't come. Her faced once again popped into my head. Her hair, her nose, her eyes, here lips. After a while, i finally drifted into unconsciousness with only one thing on my mind. My Mate.

The weekend seemed like it would never end. I had so much work to do. Not only school work but some pack work. So when Monday came, i was actually actualy glad to get away from everything. When i got to school i went over to my friends to see what i missed over the weekend. John( Beta of the pack) came over and stood beside me.

"Dude, did you see the new girl yet. She is smoking" I listened to him as he gave me the full description of this chick. "I'm trying to get to know her if you know what i mean." He smiled while wagging his eyebrows up and down. The look in his eyes told me that he wanted to do more than just get to know her.

When the the warning bell rang, i bumped my fist to John and walked off to my first class. The only class beside lunch that i have with her. I opened the door and sat down in my usual seat. I was talking to Brianna, i think thats her name when Mr. Balwin walked in. He called everybodys name as he went over the attendance list. When he called Katherine's name, she didn't reply so he moved on to the next person.

5 minutes after class started, the door opened and closed softly. Everyone turned, including me to meet the person that came in late. I saw the most beautiful person i've ever seen in my life standing there at the back of the room. This had to be the new girl that John was talking about. I understand why he said he wanted to get to know her. This girl is hot. She has light brown hair thats curled perfectly and stops at the middle of her back. She wore light blue jeans with a long sleeve shirt and a black scarf to match the black combat boots. She didn't really have much makeup on except for eyeliner, mascara and which gave her lips a hint of pink.

"Ah class, we have a new student. The office didnt say anything about a new student. What is your name mame" Mr. Baldwin asked as he looked over the attendance list.

"It's me, Katherine Evans." It felt like the wind was knocked out of me as she spoke. No, this was not Katherine Evans. Not the Katherine Evans i know. The Katherine i knew didn't dress like this. She didnt wear tight jeans, a fitted top that shows her curves or makeup. She always wore things loose and she never curled her hair. This person standing in front of me couldn't be her. This person was spoke confident with her head up, something that Katherine never did. That means this beautiful person here was the same one i rejected just last week. I was lost in my own thoughts as there exchange went on.

"Ms.Evans you are late. Class started 5 minutes ago." Mr. Baldwin said to this so called Katherine Evans.

"Yea i know, There was alot of people in the hallways" her voice was sounded so smooth, almost like velvet. As she talked, she tilted her head to the side making her hair fall off of her shoulder.

"Well since this is your first late, i wont give you detention. Dont make it a habit Ms. Evans unless you will be pay the consequences." He scolded her as she walked to her seat. As she was walking, there were wolf whistles coming from some of the guys in the room and some of the girls were shooting her murderous glares, which she smiled at. She looked back and saw that i was watching her. She took her seat and smiled to herself. Throughout the whole period, i have been glancing at her to see if she would look at me but she didn't. And when the bell rang signaling the end of first period, she got up and walked right out the door while avoiding my gaze. At that same moment, i realized what i truly lost.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

So tell me how was it and don't forget to

Vote, Vote, Vote!! And if you click the fan button, that will be really good too :)