Your rejecting me?

*Watch out for the character changes.

So here's the next chapter. Enjoy!!

Blake's Pov

I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the class after Katherine. I watched her stop at her locker and talk to her friends. I stood back a few feet waiting for her to walk away from them so i can talk to her. While i was waiting John, was talking to me through mind-link. When someone joins you pack, they can instantly talk to you through there mind.

"Did you see her yet dude"

"John, the new girl your talking about is Katherine." I exclaimed still waiting for her to walk away from her friends.

"Katherine. Who's Katherine?"He asked

"Her name is Katherine Evans. She's the one that friends with Ryan and his mate Christina, I think." I told him.

"Oh dude, are you talking about the one that always wear loose clothing and ponytails" He sounded confused.

"Yep, that's the one."

"well shes hot now. I would definitely tap that dude. I wonder if she's good in bed." The thought of him having sex with my mate makes me want to rip his f*cking head off. Now that he mentioned it, the thought wouldn't leave my head. John kissing her and running his hands down her curves while he used her for his own pleasure.

"Uhmm hello. did you not hear me. Wouldn't you love to get her in bed" By then the bell rang and Katherine was saying bye to her friends as they went different way. But before her friends got turned around to walk away, Christina shot me murderous daggers. I guess she knew about me rejecting her best friend. I followed Katherine to her class and just when she was about to go in, I pulled her to the side.

"Blake" She said looking at me.

"Katherine" I said smiling at her.

"What do you want?" She asked looking down at her fingernails, inspecting them.

"What happened to you?" i asked her.

"What do you mean?" She didn't really hide that she was bored as she looked at me.

"Why did you change? Is it because i rejected you" I watched as she locked her jaw in place and her eyes turned hard. They weren't hazel anymore, they were darker. Way darker.

"I did none of this for you, Blake. I changed because i felt i needed to, because i wanted to. Me changing has nothing to do with you. And plus, i wouldn't want to be seen with someone who is ashamed of me. I'm pretty sure i can find some other guys that isn't a player and is nice that want to be seen with me" The thought of her being with other guy made me all angry again. She would never be with anyone other than me. I pushed her against the locker, not hard but just enough. I stepped closed to her until i can feel her breathe on my face. I listened as her heart beat sped up. I breathed in and out to calm myself down.

"I'm not ashamed to be seen with you" I whispered looking into her eyes. I moved my hand up to stroke her cheek and put my other arm on the side of her head so she couldn't go anywhere.

"Yea now you aren't, right? because i changed" She whispered back. My gaze fell down to her lips as they moved.

"I'm not ashamed" I said pushing my body even closer to hers until ours chest were touching.

"Then why did you reject me" she whispered back looking into my eyes. Her eyes were back to the hazel i was beginning to like.

"To protect you" I said leaning in so our noses can touch.

"Your lying" She accused as she tried to move her face away but since her back was to the lockers and i was pushing her even more into the locker, she couldn't move.