A new friendship

Blakes POV

I watched as Cameron walked over to the dance floor with Katherine, hand in hand. She looked over her shoulder and smirked at me before putting her entire body against Cameron. I had many emotions running through me right now. I was angry, sad and pissed. But what i felt the most was hurt. I watched as she grinded her ass against his crotch.

'that should be me i thought' i told myself. I couldnt take seeing them dancing that close so i walked off to the backyard. A handful of miintues later, I saw her stumbling down the stairs, missing the last two steps. I caught her by her waist and stood her on her feet. Her eyes met mine as she looked up.

"Thanks" She mumbed stepping around me.

"Kat wait" I said as i grabbed her wrist.

"My name is Katherine. Only my friends call me Kat" She snapped at me. I smirked at her before picking her up and walked into the woods. I sat her down and watched as she pulled her dress down to cover her ass. I caught a glimpse of her black lace underwear she was wearing, which turned me on. Her saw her watching the house preparing to run.

"Don't you even think about running, Kat" I told her. I watched as she became angry with me using her nickname.

"I said my f*cking name is Katherine" She yelled at me. She was so cute when she was angry. I watched as took in large breaths of air to calm herself down."Gosh Blake, What do you want from me?"

"Why are you here" I asked watching her closely.

"Uh, because i was invited." She replied with a duh voice. I moved closer to her and she took steps back.

"Why were you with him?" I asked still moving forward.

"Him who?" She asked looking confused.

"You know who" Her back hit the tree and she looked trapped.

"Who Cameron. We were dancing. That's what people do when they come to parties, right?" Her breathing became uneven when i stopped in front of her.

"Who said i didn't want to dance" I said quietly to her.

"There are lots of girls in there, find one" She replied. I watched her sexy lips as they moved to talk. I reached my hand out and rubbed her cheek.

I dont want them. I want you" I kissed her cheek. Then i got her cute little nose. Finally i kissed her mouth softly. I hesitated to see if she would pull away, but when she didn't i continued kissing her. I was shocked when she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head closer to hers. Our lips continued to moved together until we broke apart for air. I went down and kissed her neck, causing her to moan. Even her moans were sexy and it turned me on even more. My jeans were feeling really tight at the moment. I massaged her waist licked her neck. That got a loud moan out of her. I smiled against her neck as she continued moaning. 'Mark her' my wolf said trying to break free but i didnt want that to happen. I was enjoying this to much. She grabbed my head and guided my lips back to hers. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and leaned her against the tree. I massaged her legs and let my tongue run over her bottom lip. She opened her mouth instantly and let her tongue tangle with mine. She tasted so good. I leaned into her more and pushed my hard erec*ion on her butt. Our tongues were still fighting for dominance as i ran my hands under her dress. She pulled my head impossibly closer to her and deepened the kiss.

I touched the outside of her lace panties and felt she was very wet. She gasped as i rubbed her core through her thong.

"S-stop" She stuttered, catching her breath.

"Why"

"Because i'm not ready Blake. And i still haven't forgiven you." She said looking me directly in the eyes. I felt hurt that she still haven't forgiven me. I thought we were pass this.  "Can you put me down" She whispered looking away from me.