Chap 23

Hey everyone!!

I just wanted to let you all know, this chapter is really sad. So brace yourselves and please let me know what you think at the end. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake POV

I walked back in the hospital to see everybody sitting outside the door.

"Why are you guys out here" I asked curriously.

"The doctor said he had to talk to Katherine." Her mom answered. Just when i was about to enter the room, i was pushed aside by a nurse pushing a moniter with some tubes hanging from it. I followed behind her. The way that i left Kat was definetly not the way i found her.

She was laying down on the bed with her eyes closed and looking really pale.

"What happened" I said rushing over to Katherine's side and taking her hand.

"She's not breathing. She passed out." I watched as he opened her mouth and stuck the tube deep down her throat.

"What's wrong with her. Why did she pass out."

"Well i had to tell her some news about her test which must've caused her body to panic and make her pass out." He said before walking over to the counter and writing something down.

I looked down at Katherine and stroked the back of her hand. I walk out of the room for five minutes and this happen. It seemed i always have the worst luck when it comes to Kat.

"Wait, you said you told her some news, What was it"

The doctor seemed hesitant to tell me and that was making me anxious and mad.

"I dont think i should be the one to tell you, I'm pretty Katherine will tell you in time." He grabbed his chart and began to walk away.

"Do not walk away from me. I want to know what's wrong with my mate right now or i will find someone else who can tell me" I growled threatningly at him.

"She's pregnant." He said before walking out the door. I stood there frozen while still holding Kat's hand. All of my anger seemed to disappear as a smile crept to my face.

I wolf was dancing around and cheering inside of me. I can't lie, i feel the same way as him. My mate was having my pup. I walked over and opened the door to the room.

"I have some good news for you all." They all brought there heads to face me.

"She's pregnant" I said as my smile grew wider which i didnt even think was possible. Everyone just seemed to look at each other. Katherine's mom looked at her dad with a blank face. My mom  looked at my dad with a smile while Chris and Ryan looked at each other with a worried face. I didnt know what was going on between the two of them but i was going to find out later.

"I told you to stay away from her for now Blake. Do you know how much they are going to want to take her now." My dad said standing up and rubbing his temples.

"What are you talking about 'They'. Who is they?" Christina said getting up.

"We have a rogue problem. Apparently they might try and take Katherine away from me because she's the Alpha's mate, the Luna. If they find out who my mate is, they are going to try to hurt me by hurting her."

"You knew this all along, didn't you. You knew they were going to come after Kat, My best friend. How could you put her in danger like that. Are you stupid. Do you think they are going to give up now they know that she's pregnant with your child." She got up in my face and pushed me at the end of her little rant. That only made my wolf more angerier.