Chap 12

Sorry for the late update. I hope you understand

Please vote and comment & watch out for the Character changes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake POV

I watched her as she slept. Her chest going up and down with every breath she took. I stroked her arm that was on my chest.

I was extremely worried when she went tumbling down the mountain. I admit, it was funny but now she has stitches on her perfect forhead. I looked over at the clock and it read 4:30. I shook Katherine so she can wake up. She groaned and rolled over on her side. A smile crossed my face when i shook her again and she shooed my hand away.

"Katherine, it's time to get up" I whispered in her ear.

"5 more minutes" She mumbled back. She was so cute.

"No can do sweetheart. We are going out at 6 remember. You can take the bathroom first"

She groaned again but eventually got up.

"Fine"

I watched as she went over to her suitcase and then to the bathroom. Just as i was about to go to my suitcase my phone started ringing. I walked over and saw it was my dad.

"Hey dad, whats up."

"Hey Blake, sorry to interrupt when your on your vacation and all but there was a rogue attack today. Everything is taken care of, I just wanted to fill you in and make you knew so it wouldn't be much of a surprise to yuo when you get back." He stated. That is exactly why i left my dad in charge. He's knows what to do.

"How many"

"There were only three but we took them down before they had a chance to attack. Anyways i just wanted to tell you. Your mom said she misses you. Since you so far up there, the mind link doesn't work. She was freaking out, she thought something happened to you."

"Naw i'm fine. Tell her i miss her too and i will see you guys later."

"Alright son, win her over" My dad said as he hung up.

I laughed at him and put the phone back on the dresser. I started walking over to my suitcase when my phone rung again. I thought it was my dad until i saw Camille's name pop up on the screen.

"What do you want Camille?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Where are you Blake"

"Where ever your not" I didn't really want to talk to Camille. Especially when the girl that i have feelings for is in the next room.

"That's not funny. Look Blake, I'm being serious right now so can you at least listen." She said sounded annoyed.

"Camille, I don't wanna hear anything you have to say. Why are you even calling me. Move on Camille, I don't want you showing up at my house anymore."

"What do you mean" She said growling at me.

"Exactly what i said. I want nothing to do with you." I growled back at her but louder.

"Is it because of that b*tch you hang around with now. That one that you sat with in lunch. Is it because of her. What, is she your new flavor for the week. Are you f*cking her Blake. Thats it, I know your f*cking her. Why else would you sit with her." She replied yelling.

"Shut the f*ck up Camille. First of all you are being very disrespectful to the person that can take you out before you even have a chance to blink. And secondly, don't you dare call her a b*tch because she is nothing like you. You are the biggest b*tch i know. And the biggest f*cking slut. So don't you dare try to compare her to you. If anything she's way better." I whispered/ yelled back at her when i heard the water from the shower turn off.