Mr. Player is my mate, but I'm a nerd

Here is my very first chapter for my very first story.

Don't forget to comment and vote everyone. !!

I would really love to hear what you guys have to say

Thanks !!!

Katherine POV

"Kat, hurry up before you miss the bus again. I'm not taking you if you do". My mom yelled.

My name is Katherine Evans, but as you know know people call me Kat for short. I have dark brown hair with hazel eyes. I dont exactly have the perfect body. My body is curvy but it's not what i would like to look like. This is my last year in school, which makes me a senior and i'm 17. No i'm not popular or anything. I tend to keep to myself and my only two friends Christina and Ryan.

Christina has been my best friend since the time she moved to New Jersey back in sixth grade. She is the same height as me except her hair is more of a auburn color which looks amazing in the sunlight, and she have blue eyes. Since she was new to the school and everything, i decided that it wouldn't be such a bad idea to show her around. Boy was i wrong. We were walking down the hallway when the popular sluts came and bumped my shoulder. In school, i was known as the school nerd, and still am. They all knew i wasn't going to say anything, so i just turned to walk away as the headslut smiled in satisfaction. I didn't even take 2 steps when i heard Christina saying things the headslut that i wouldn't have thought of saying at the time. I turned around to see Christina pointing her manicured nail at the girl that bumped into me, just cursing her off. The popular boys were whispering to each other as the rest of the popular sluts through glares at Christina. When she was done she flipped her hair, turned away and linked her arm through mine leaving a pissed slut behind. We have been best friends every since that day. Ryan is really cute and he's Christina's mate. Yes we're all werewolves. Ryan has dark brown hair and green eyes. He isn't fat, it's just that he's really muscular which i think is really hot if you ask me. Ryan is part of the popular clic because he is captain of the football team but he always makes time for us. Anyways, We have been my best friends for as long as i can remember.

i finished getting dressed and went downstairs. Mom was already gone so i had to grab a breakfast bar on the way out. Just as i was walking out the door, the cold December air hit me full force but i thought ahead and got my north face and scarf. We had alot of snow this winter which we still have. The snow has to be at least 3 feet. Why are they making us go to school, you ask? Because the State have the huge trucks with the snow shovels on the front come through and shovel paths for the buses.

I walked to the end of the street and saw Christina waiting there for me.

"Kat, What took you so long?" Christina said.

"Hey Chris, i'm doing fine. Its nice to see you to." I said.

"yea ok, smartass" she said smiling just when the bus pulled up.

10 minutes later we made it to the school finally. We were actually reluctant to leave the toasty warm bus but the bus driver turned the bus off and glared at everyone last one of us mumbling under his breathe. We rushed into the school and went to our lockers.Since Christina's locker was on the other side of the school, i shared my locker with her. We said our goodbyes as the warning bell rung signaling that we should be getting to class now.

I walked into the classroom and took my normal seat in the back. A few seconds before the bell rang, Mr. Baldwin walked into the classroom holding a stack of papers. He sat them on his desk and looked up at us.

"Hello Everyone. I suspect you had a good weekend." everyone in the room answered with either a 'yea' or a nod.

He waited until everyone was quiet before he finished his speech. "Well so did I because i spent all of saturday making these." He grabbed a sheet of paper and held it up for the whole class to see and said the words i wish he hadnt. "Pop Quiz" he sang as he walked around the classroom putting them on the students desk. "You have 15 minutes, so begin." He said walking back to his desk.

I looked at the quiz already knowing the answers. I guess being smart actually had it's pros. Like the normal hundreds on a test ir quiz and being the first person to finish, BUT being smart had lots of cons like being classified as the schools biggest nerd, made fun of and teased for being smart and also the limitations of friends. Not many people want to be your friends when your the biggest nerd ever. I was lost in my thoughts when the door opened and loudly closed.

"Mr. Spencer, I have been expecting you. Class, this is Blake Spencer. He will be in our class until the end of the year." Mr. Baldwin said as he finished his introduction.

I looked up to see the Blake standing there with his backpack hanging on one shoulder. He is the school's biggest player and he sleeps with everyone and he doesn't even care if he hurts them but every girl seems to just flock to his side. He is also the Alpha of the 'NightShade' pack me and my family is a part of.

"Mr. Spencer, You can find a seat now." Mr. Baldwin exclaimed as he wrote notes on the board.

I watched as some of the girls stared at him with lust. Blake flashed the girls a smile and walked past my desk to go over by the window. I caught his scent as he walked and he smelled amazing. Like axe missed with something i couldn't put my hands on. As he got to the end of the desk, he stopped and turned around towards me. Our eyes met and it seem like everyone in the class just disappeared and it was just the two of us. I slid my eyes down his body as his did the same to me. Our eyes met again, but his smile disappeared and scowl took its place.

'Mate' my wolf said happily. But why did he make that face at us?

That question was running through my head as Blake averted his gaze and walked away to his seat. I stared after him until Mr. Baldwin woke me out of my trance.

The rest of the day pretty much went by like that. Boring. The teachers were giving us pop quizzes and test before Christmas break. I was pretty tired when Lunch time came around but as soon as I thought of the delicious sandwich my mom had packed me, my mouth instantly watered. I met Christina at my locker and we walked into the Cafe to find a table. A few minutes later i saw Blake and the rest of his posse walk into the lunch room and sit down at there usual table. which is about 30 feet from mine. Ryan came and sat down beside Christina and gave her quick kiss before he smiled at me and said 'hey".

"So what are the plans for the break?" Ryan asked staring at the both of us.

We thought about the plans for a few minutes before Chris (christina) came up with something.

"How about skiing? I never been and it seems really fun on those commercials." she exclaimed.

"Sounds fun. I haven't been either but i've always wanted to try it. I'd have to ask my parents, see if there cool with it" I said after i took a bite of my sandwich. I looked up to see Blake staring at me. He stood and nodded his head for me to follow him out the Cafe. I told Chris and ryan that i was going to the restroom. They watched me leave and then continued there conversations. I walked out to see Blake leaning against the lockers waiting for me. I walked up to him and stood there for a few seconds before saying something that i didn't want to come out. Not yet anyways.

"We're mates" I blurted and looked down at the floor quickly.

"I know, so that's why i need you to listen to me".He took a breathe before he continued. "I, Blake Spencer, reject you Katherine Evans as my mate."

My head shot up as soon as those words left his mouth. A gasp left my lips as i was that he was really serious. "W-what, why? I stuttered as my eyes were filling with tears just threatening to spill.

He turned his head to the side to avoid my tear filled gaze. "Your not my type." Was his simple, four word answer.

"Your l-lying. You just don't want to be seen with me" I wiped the tears that were now like a endless stream.

"It won't be good if people saw me with you. What will they think?'' He said as he tried to get his point across. "Katherine, I'm only doing this to protect you. So you wouldn't get hurt."

"Your the only one that is hurting me right now." and with that said, I ran to the nearest exit still crying and didn't stop. Even when i felt the warm softness of my comforter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay..So there's my very first chapter that i wrote.

So can you please please vote and tell me how i did.

P.S i will be updating soon.

Thanks !!