Chap 19

Chris POV

I stopped at Kat's house after leaving the party. Ryan wasn't with me. I told him I needed a little time alone to talk to Kat but that I will make it up to him later. I rung the doorbell and waited for her. It didn't seem like anyone was here because her parents car was gone but I knew she was in the there.

"Kat, open up. I know your behind the door" Everytime me and Kat got into a fight about something stupid, she would go and sit behind the door. It's been that way for years. So when ever invited her to my house I would sit by the door and listen to her continuously banging because I knew that it would upset her.

I heard the click from the lock so I took that as my chance to walk in. Every room in the house was dark except for the living room from what I could see. She was leaning against the wall staring back at me. And I must admit it was really creepy.

"are you okay" I asked softly. I could see from the little light that she had been crying. She slid down the wall until she landed on the ground.

"what did I do to deserve this?" she whispered

I made my way beside her and sat down. "You didn't do anything Katherine so stop making yourself feel guilty."

"But it is my fault Chris. I made Blake really upset which caused him to run off to her." She looked at me with guilty eyes. I can see her eyes glazed over with tears,and it pained me to see my best friend who's practically my sister like this.

"He made that choice to go there, but I don't think that you should be worried about. I think you should be more worried about the fact that he didn't do anything while he was there." I exclaimed.

"your taking his side"I saw the hurt in her eyes.

"No, you know I will always be in your side no matter but you have to know that not every relationship is easy. Did you feel anything while you weren't with him these past couple of days?"

"Well kinda. I just felt that he was really upset and a little hurt." she replied while wing her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Exactly, you said that you felt he was a hurt a little right?"

She nodded so I continued.

"and Camille claimed that they had sex but you said you didn't feel anything right?" she nodded again.

"then there you go. Camille lied about the whole thing because you would have felt pain because he was having sex with someone else. Wolves and there mates have this special bond that links them together. So everything your mate feel, you will feel. Following? I glanced to see her shaking her head.

"So for example, if Ryan was stabbed or attacked. I will be able to feel it and it would cause me the same amount of pain as it caused him, then I would know that something was wrong. So if you didn't feel anything, nothing happened between them" I said clearing everything up for her.

"But they kissed" she said still sounding hurt. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her shoulders to shake a little.

"She kissed him. If anything you should be accusing her. Blake had nothing to do with this. Your problem is with Camille." I held my arm out to help her stand up.

"So what should I do?" she asked running a finger through her hair.

"Do whatever your heart tells you"

"Well with everything you told me, my heart is telling me that I made a mistake. I shouldve believed him when he said nothing happened." She looked at the floor embarrassed.

"Kat what your mistake was believing Camille. She knew you two were together and she wanted to ruin it because she's a jealous b*tch." I shrugged my shoulders a little at the end.

"Okay, so i have figured out a solution for me and Blake's situation but what am I suppose to do about Camille. No matter what she's going to be after Blake just to hurt me."

"Oh you dont have to worry about Camille. I took care of her"

"what do you mean you took care of her."

"I beat her ass" I said shrugging like it was nothing.

"You did what, When?" she asked shocked.

"After you left the party. She was smiling a little to much and I couldn't control myself. So I took a few swings and a couple of kicks and down she went."

"Oh my god Chris, you really did that."

"Nobody tries to hurt my friends and get away with it. Especially my best friend." Her lip started trembling and she walked over and hugged me.

"I love you" she mumbled.

"I know. I love you too." I said rubbing her back a little.

"alright I have to get going." I said pushing her away from me a little.

"What why?"

"I have plans"

"With who"

"Ryan" we both said it at the same time. I caught her rolling her eyes.

"You two are disgusting." she said under her breath.

"It's nature. Anyways I would love to stay and chit-chat but I have keep it moving sista."

She walked me to the front door which wasn't too far since we were sitting in the hallway.

"have fun" she yelled after me.

"Thanks."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone !!

Sorry for the late update. I have been really busy this past week.

Okay so this how everything led to Katherine decision. So if you havent read the chapter before this, you will be super confused about what is going on.

So I decided to upload a day ealier since I made you guys wait so long. And i'm sorry. Dont blame me, blame school but education is really important and im all for that. I am also working on a restricted book for this story for anyone that didn't read the note on the last chapter.

I will still be updating another chapter on Saturday just to let you guys know.

Can we get 20 votes for this chapter. That will really make my day.

Thanks !!

Until next time everyone