Chap. 7

Katherine Pov

So far I have avoided Blake for two days now. When were in first period, i can feel his eyes on me the whole time. I still haven't told my friends about me and his encounter, and i still wasn't sure when was the right time.

Everything seemed like a regular day to me except I was getting a lot of stares from guys and girls seemed to hate me even more. Some guys even came up to me and asked me out, but I declined. When I saw Chris in the hallway, she had this grin on her face. It wasn't her friendly grin, it was a grin that stold me she had something up her sleeve. When i stopped in front of her, I sighed and opened my locker.

'I don't like that grin' I told her while grabbing the books I needed.

''Okay, I have a way you can get back at Blake. You can get him really jealous." She exclaimed excited.

Chris Pov

I have the perfect thing for Kathetine to get back at Blake. She can find someone to ask out when they both are in the same roon. Which means lunch or first period but she will never do it on her own.

It really agitate me because Blake rejected her. She is my best friend and I will stick up for her no matter what. They day she told me the news was the something died inside of her, like she wasnt herself and all hope was lost. I can't say I really hate Blake because who knows what the future will bring for them.

When lunch came around, I was so happy for the plan to work. I was itching to see Blake's face, just to see his reaction.

We were eating our lunch when someone and sat down in front of us. He looked and smiled at us and turned his attention back to Kat.

"Hey I'm Cameron." He sat up straighter on the chair.

"Katherine" she replied.

"I was wondering if you were going to John's party this weekend."

She was about to decline when I bumped her elbows. She looked at me and narrowed her eyes

"She would love to go" I told him while smiling her.

"Yea ok" he smiled getting up from the table and walking away.

"Wha" she started before I interrupted her.

"Your welcome" i replied while grabbing my sandwich and taking a bite of it.

She growled under her breath at me and I justed laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is..Chris view on the whole situation.

I'm sorry its so short. i'm working on my phone so its kind of hard.

The next one will be longer .

Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT !!!