Author's note

I'm deeply sorry for not continuing the Tsukasa x Reader. I just lost my motivation in that book but maybe sooner or later I would gain motivation to at least give it a good ending. 

AND! since I am a veteran Simp 

I made this new Xreader! Senku Ishigami~ this is so exhilarating~

So here's the terms co-simps~

(Y/N) - Your name

(Y/O) - Years old

(E/C)- Eye color

(H/C)- Hair color

(Y/H)- Your height (5'0-5'5 only gomen gomen~)

(L/N) - Last name.

Aaand that's all! although some of that terms wont be seen in the story itself but i added it so you get to imagine your oc!~

I did my best to imitate Senku's vibe but sometimes I just can't who the hell can be that smart?? I did sum quick research too so I can at least understand that mf

oh I'm sorry I forgot... CURSE WORDS WARNING HAHA!bijjj

aaand I am deeply sorry for the Grammar error or spelling... and if the Character's doesn't behave as they are in the anime/manga please tell me! I want it to be realistic as it can be. 

ok ok enough talking start simping ~

Edit: Oh and also, I changed the Chapter names with the periodic table because why not? jk because I am so dumb to think of a title and all of the title I thought of become a spoiler for the rest of the chapters oh and I thought it's cute. 

Edit (2):: lmao srry! I forgot to say something here. I will make a "Three-in-one friday!" every Friday I will upload three chapter for you all to read! and one "Sneak update" Where I update without any warning~~