Neon

((Next day, Night))

Senku's POV

Asagiri and I finally finished this blue print for the Cellphone. I looked out the window which has a great view for me to see Y/N still doing the thread work. I sighed.

"16." Asagiri gen said out of blue as I looked at him confused. "16th sigh since the pass 2 hours" He said and looked out the window "Was it Y/N?"

I looked away in his direction "no of course not, I guess I'm just having a headache since we just finished this blue print" I pointed on the papers. "you never get tired of science Senku-chan~" he protested. I sighed in defeat. "I haven't talked to her since morning how would you know she's the reason?" I looked at him.

"I love you" Asagiri gen said imitating my voice and that is enough for me to blood rush. "I love you too~~" He said imitating Y/N's voice. "That's not how she said it dumbass" I said flinching his forehead. "so you didn't denied it" he said teasingly. I can feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Yeah yeah- but it's not what it looks like okay? that dumbass just can't understand her own feelings so I did that little show" I said and looked outside the window again. "I know, The whole Village told me. I was the last one to hear the news" He said which makes me feel embarrassed.

"I don't have time for this, we have a deadline." That's right. I don't have time for romcom. "You're saying that yet you still told her what she was feeling" He added, I looked at him. He does have a point.

"If you just agreed that she's scared of you, you wouldn't be sighing for 16 times right now" 

"alright alright" I stand up and went out "no need to lecture me mom" I said looking back at him as I grab a clothe

Y/N's POV

"Oi warrior" 'Senku!' I immediately looked at him. "have a seat have a seat" I said patting the ground next to me. "Eh? So you're not 'scared' of me anymore?" he said teasingly and sat down. he put a piece of clothe on my shoulder "It's cold out here" He added and looked away.

"Speaking of which" I said which makes him look at me. I stand up and swing my katana out of it's holder. "oi oi mate mate!" He said and take a basket to defend himself. 

"Don't shake dumbass" I imitated his line last night and draw a line in the ground using my katana. "If you went out of this line..." I said, He put down the basket "what will happen?" He asked.

"I won't talk to you anymore." I continued. It's better to threat him nicely. "alright works fine" he said as I sat down and swings my katana back to it's holder.

"Anyways, You're right I'm In love with you!" I said and looked at him with a smile "why are you smiling? how come that's a nice thing?" He asked.

"It's better than thinking you're my enemy and kill you" I said. everything went silent. "They're listening" I whispered to break the silent

"what?"

"The whole village is listening as if they're watching a romcom" I whispered again.

"Let them be, let's go home" He said, I looked at him in a confused face. "home?" I repeated. "Yeah. you didn't slept last night I can't afford you draining your energy if you didn't sleep tonight" He explained. "fair enough." I stand up and and put the clothe in the ground then lay down

"Dumbass! Do you want freeze?" He flinch my forehead and hold my hand to drag me. "eh?" I looked at him confusingly.

"in now" He said pointing to chrome's base where he, gen, and chrome sleep. I take my first step in the room. 

"Tadaima." I whispered.

---

Author's fun fact!

#2

Y/N Ishigami is her real name but since she's adopted it become Y/N L/N 

Y/N is highly inspired by Mikasa from AOT but she confuse love and hate like how Mikasa confused love and family.