Gallium

Senku's POV.

20 second... The cave is ours now! It's a victory, but the mission is still not yet done. I went to the tank and grab the stuff I needed. "Bwa haha! Senku's the type to keep a cool head, y'know? C'mon senku!" Big oaf said in hooray, Having him back is like having my ear raped each second back.

"listen, I'd love nothing more than a Grand old victory... but here's no time to goof off" I faced them "We need to make a gunpowder!" I answered. "baadd! You're right!! Better whip some up before Tsukasa and his Goons come running!" Chrome agreed and helped me gather the stuff we needed for the Gun powder making. 

Everybody is still celebrating for the victory. I went ahead and took the Sulfur and charcoal. My blood run cold when Ukyo screamed. "everyone! Run!! now!!!" I Quickly looked at Ukyo and a spear start going to his direction.

In just a blink of an eye, I saw Y/N Took the spear for Ukyo and they both got thrown off to us. 

---

Y/N's POV.

I went ahead and try to catch up to them. They're no where to be find, I decided to go to a Secret short cut I found days ago. It's really dangerous to take this path but I am desperate enough. There's a Cliff that divided the path from the cave and the path from Senku's grave. One small mistake It will be the death of me.

((DISCLAIMER: This cliff can't be find in the anime or manga, I just really want to save Ukyo, my baby, from being speared :'DD))

I took a deep breath and ready myself to jump. I stabbed my Katana on the ground and jump over it to take a longer jump. I made it, I made it... I sighed in relief. I looked back on my katana, I no longer have a weapon for me to protect myself but that doesn't matter, I start running toward my destination. 

"Everyone!! Run! now!!" I heard Ukyo's scream. They're already here! I saw Hyoga swinging his spear for an attack but I Decided to take the spear for Ukyo which stabbed me on my shoulder. 

We both got thrown out, I saw the gun powder splash everywhere which gave out a large smoke. I coughed and lay on the ground defeated. My vision got blurrier as I stare in the ground with a pool of my blood. 

"Y/N!" I heard Senku's voice and ran towards my direction. "What a long... long battle it's been! Was it really a year ago?" I could hear Tsukasa's voice and everything went black.