Cobalt

I'm here again,
The void that suffocates.
But this time it's not just an empty void.
This  time there's no endless things to avoid.
A red ocean, A wave that I enjoyed.
I went closer to take a look
All this things are like in a Book
This red water is not a Water
It's a blood, from my lover.

---

Y/N's POV.

I found myself waking up in the middle of the night. I could feel someone by my side. It was Senku holding my hand and in a deep sleep. I realized I was crying again, But what's the reason?

The dream? I couldn't remember but I do think it was a continuation. "Red." That color suddenly went out of my mouth, I noticed senku's hand was red and cold. Why are we here in the first place?

oh! he couldn't carry me so he decided to sleep by my side. "Dumbass" I whispered, I stand up, Carry him bridal style and went to the cabin. 

---

The sun already rise and we all gather here outside for the plan, "The engineer, Chrome! The Hauler, Magma! The Guide, Asagiri gen and The warrior, Y/N!" Senku said. Magma will carry this phone all the way to the Tsukara empire, Chrome will fix things, Asagiri gen will guide and I will protect them. Just that simple.

"One big problem though, Tsukasa's scout. Homura" Kohaku added, That name clicks as my attention went to her. "Judging from the tree branches missing snow... we can assume she's kept watch from over near that hill" Kohaku said analizing using her 20/1.8 Eye sight. "Yes, that's where she watch over us" I said in order to carry her theory.

"What is we sneak in the dead night?" Ginro suggested but chrome disagreed. "We'll use a shocking science item... To lure homura from her position. That's when the team heads out!" Senku explained. "Make sense" I agreed.

We all agreed and prepare. I am with the team as we wait for the bomb sound and not so long ago when we heard it. Chrome and the others start running while I am 6ft away from them to protect. I sense Kohaku run towards a direction, I assume she saw pinkie. "I'm Not trying to kill you!" Kohaku's voice is coming towards me, I looked at the team running once again. Pinkie doesn't knew the team are out here so I could help Kohaku. 

I went to the direction of her voice and Could sense Pinkie coming towards me, I hid in a tree and surprise her from the front. "Ohayo Pinkie" I greeted and give her a scratch on her cheeks. She look surprised and realized that she's trapped so she went on the different direction from us. "Y/N!" Kohaku looked at me, she seems happy to see me and I nodded.

We keep on chasing her, she could jump from a far so I did the same. I'm In the air when I realize Pinkie is gone from my sight. "Y/N!!" Kohaku called from behind and I see Pinkie appeared at my side. There's no tree to land on and I can't dodge in the mid air. She raised her legs up in my height and kicked me from my head which makes me fall down to the snowy ground.

I tried to stand but I feel so dizzy, I pat the top of my lips using my finger and there's blood. I saw Kohaku being worried and hesitate to chase Homura in order to help me. "Dumbass! Go!!" I shouted and lean on a tree to rest. Kohaku nodded and chase down Pinkie. 

I could still feel the dizziness, I do understand her. Bringing me down would be a nice option, I could outrun her so she decided to do it. I start to shake in this cold breeze plus the snow around my body. I would stand up but I'll just fall down so I decided to stay still.

---

Senku's POV. 

We catched Homura but she's completely stronger than me so she escaped. She went up in a Tree far from us. "Crap she's escaping!" Kokuyo said in a worried tone.

Homura start on examining us from a far. "Kinro, Ginro, Kohaku, Suika, Kokuyo, Jasper, Turquoise, Mantel, Argo" She start to do an attendance. As for a spy watching for a far she could know our names. 

"where's Chrome, Gen and Magma? Strange" She asked. 

Wait... She didn't mentioned Y/N... I glanced at the deep forest. Homura encountered her... I glanced at Kohaku, But Kohaku is the only one who manage to go back here. Something happened to Y/N!