Calcium

Y/N's POV

I woke up looking in the window and saw them working hard. I could tell they stay over night since I hear loud banging sounds from outside. I looked at my pinky finger with a red string tied in it. what a nice morning to have!

I went down to see them discussing chemistry stuff. "we don't have time. Let's split up the work" Senku said and it looks like they didn't notice me beside them. "I'll deal with the toothpaste-making chemistry stuff" He added. Toothpaste making? I looked over the ash stones. 'oh these are the tungsten we collected' I thought.

"so who's making the pinpoint heating mechanism?" Chrome asked. "are there any other science users?" He asked again. "Isn't that an answer we all know?" I said and stands up to face them. "Chrome, you know everything you need to make one from scratch" Senku said as he put his hands on his waist. "throw all your science tricks you're learned from it" Senku added.

"or maybe you need Senku-sensei's help?~" I added as chrome smirks "don't make me laugh, (Y/N)nee-san! I'm Chrome a smart as hell science user!" They high five and went to their business "Don't come crying to me for help at your lab!" Chrome said. "yeah, I got the lab stuff" Senku answered. 

Their dynamic is just great. I looked at them in awe beside kaseki "you make me jealous" Kaseki whispered. Both chrome and senku stopped. "you know? I love making new stuff, even as a kid. I made all sorts of Things-- Bridges, Sheilds... So people wouldn't look at me funny." I looked at kaseki, our craft man. "thanks to that, I get to pretend I'm still in the game, even at this age." At this age? He seems old enough for having a grandchild but he's healthy as heck!

"But to be honest, I can't help but to wish I had a maker buddy, too." He continued. I raised an eyebrow. "but you have friends too, Old man Kaseki." Chrome said in confusion. "yeah, maker buddies." I agreed and pat kaseki's back. he looked at me "what? where?" He asked. 

Chrome pointed at himself and senku "here" Chrome said. "We might not be close but I am glad to be your working buddy too" I pointed on myself "so me... and everyone in the village!" I said pointing to the village. 

"me? even though I'm almost fifty years older than you all?" Kaseki asked. "pffft- who cares about age, Silly Kaseki" I said "that matters somehow?" Chrome said as senku start going to his lab. 

I looked at kaseki, he feel touched he let out a tears and start to cry. I patted his back to comfort. He start having waaay to high energy so I stand up and step back for him to transform. Looks like this morning is full of power. 

"He's even more gung-ho than usual" Asagiri gen said as I grab his hood and drag him to the lab "Senku said we need you modern-man" I said. "you must know at least a little more about chemistry than the villagers" Senku added as we went inside the lab. "I don't know 'bout that man" Gen answered. 

"there are ridiculous number of steps. I bet you two won't get a millimeter of this, so I'll make it simple" Senku said holding a glass to start the chemistry stuff. "Yeah I bet but I'm used to you talking about science since 3,700 years" I answered. 

"Cook the Blue gem powder in sodium hydroxide;" He start lecturing as I start taking notes and nodding. "use sea shells, hydrochloric acid, and Ammonia to crystalize it;" He continued "uh huh uh huh, Cook And Crystalize" I nodded and continue to take note. "and then bake it and mix it with honey" He added. "uh huh uh huh, Bake mix honey" I repeated and write it down. 

"okay! I understand all of that, senku-chan. Honey! Bake it! and then honey!" Asagiri gen said confidently as senku and I look at him hopelessly. "I got that much!" He ended. "Chrome's definitely ten billion times more useful than you" Senku and I said in union. 
"nah, I don't think anyone could keep up with that. you're the only one who gets it, Senku-chan" Asagiri gen said as I shake my head in disagreement and show them my note.

---

Author's fun fact!

#7

Y/N's stalking benefits the too.

Y/N:
1. Get ahold of Senku's Knowledge of science since she always listen to him like a madman

2. Watching and listening to him for about 6-10ft increase her eyesight and hearing (But not as much as Kohaku and Ukyo's skills since that would be overpowered plus her speed)

3. She adopted Senku's lines and habits just like the iconic "Ten billion percent" and "Illogical"

((Senku: I don't get how is that beneficial for her))

Senku: 
1. He always take his guards up since Y/N always yeet dark aura that makes him shiver 

2. He got used to it that he knows if someone is watching for at least 6ft+ 

3. He get to approach people first more often