Beryllium

From here I'll follow the anime's flow :DD

---

Y/N's POV

It's been an hour since I start watching them... as far as I know this village Doesn't belong to the modern era except for Senku and that Half and Half person who I saw in the television. Only the two of them have a crack on their faces which supports my theory.

A three unfamiliar faces gasp when they saw what's inside the spinning stuff. "What are those fluffy things?!" The girl who as strong as Momiji-san asked. I believe her name was Kohaku. "That looks amazing!" the other villager beside Senku said. 

"It's so white, like a cloud!" A child named Suika said. 'wait... don't tell me...'
"Cotton..." I whispered as my hand slowly touch my lips. "...Candy" I finished the word which gave me a loud growl from my stomach enough for me to hear. I looked back at them and they didn't seem to hear it. everyone in the village tasted the cotton candy as they fell in love with it. 'this makes me more hungrier...' I thought.

"Gen." Senku called the half and half. I ignored my hunger and focused on their conversation. "what type of woman Homura is?" Senku asked. I looked at the tree where pinkie is chilling 'I told you, they already know you're watching them'.

"What the heck? are you interested in girls too, senku-chan?~" the Blond guy said as he tease the scientist. a bunch of girls start giving their attention to him as well. "are petite girls your type?~~"

'A harem huh?'

"no, I don't think that's the reason he asked that" the other scientist said. "you don't know Senku at all" kohaku added. "Ten billion points for you two" I whispered.

"we are being watched" Senku finally explained. "All of us are being watched by that woman names Homura" he finished. If he could tell he's being watched from a far... I'm positive he noticed my existence too. "I knew it. After all she's the only one that Hyoga-chan trust" the half n' half added.  

"she's watching us even right now?!" the scaredy cat asked trembling. "That's right she's in a position where she can immediately see if we're up to something" Senku answered and looked at my direction

"Isn't that right, Y/N Ishigami?"

I smirked and went out of my hiding place. "oh my my~ I haven't heard of that name since 3,700 years" I said facing him with a smirk. The whole village seem to be alerted as the two warriors, kohaku and kinro, pointed their katana to my neck as a threat. 

"I haven't seen you for like a Year, Warrior." Senku added giving me a smirk.

'wait... what?... a... year?'