Selenium

Y/N's POV

Hours of digging and explosion Senku announced that we found Tsukasa's Sister. We all gathered in the place as Tsukasa carry his sister up and place her slowly on the ground. 

Without any hesitation Senku poured the miracle water for Mirai to be de-petrified. "Woah!! The statue's cracking apart! It's turning back into a real person!" Ginro said in amusement "oh right... The villagers haven't seen this process yet" Asagiri gen said.

"now, For the moment of truth" I whispered. I can hear Ogawa-chan praying for Mirai to be healed from coma as I pat her back to support her. "The whole point of out revival fluid was to help people who've been ten billion percent braindead for millennia and Give 'em a wake-up call!" Senku start explaining and wait for Mirai to revive.

And she did. Her eyes opened up. "Where am I?..." She whispered as her big brother called her name. This scene is touching... I looked at the direction where the Cherry blossom tree is... 

'I wonder What's the first word would she say if we revived her. I bet I would welcome her in the stone world with a smile, Would she call my name? Would she remember me?' I keep on thinking until I felt a hot liquid pouring down my cheeks... 

I sighed, My eyes widen open when Senku wiped the tears using his fingers "You know how much I want a grand wedding, Unfortunately we are in the stone world Y/N" 

"Wedding is a wedding, Senku" I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Ding ding ding!" Suika called everyone's attention and she successfully did. "Wedding is approaching!" She continued. 

---

"do we really need a gown?" I asked in a worried tone as Ogawa-chan fixes my cloth and turn it into a dress. "Gown?" Kohaku tilted her head in confusion. "yes! I really REALLY! long dress that a bride would wear in her wedding" Ogawa-chan explains "oh! It's a part of the 100 stories" Ruri added. 

"it's all finished!" Ogawa-chan said and turn me around for the sister to take a good look. It's just a normal long white dress made with a paper like fabric that's filled with white bird feathers each corner of the dress.

The both of them looked at me as if I am a goddess "You look amazing Y/N!" Ruri said and gently claps her hands. "Don't forget about this!~" Minami-san (The reporter) and Suika went inside the tent with a flower crown. Suika gently put the crown on the top of my head. 

I don't know how I looked since there's no mirror but base on their expression I think I look decent for a bride. "Thank you everyone" I whispered and looked down in embarrassment. "hmm??~ what was that?~~" Kohaku and the others went closer to tease me. 

"Oh come on! all of you heard it" I said crossing my arms and pout. a silent or two went by and all of us start to laugh.