Potassium

Y/N's POV

We finally got back home safe and sound. senku is still blindfolded. "Hey, Senku-chan~ Welcome back" Asagiri gen said with a scary tone. this feels like we kidnapped a billionaire's child. "huh? what's going on?" Senku asked in confusion.

"Ha! Don't bother trying to call for help, senku!" Kohaku said. Yep, We are kidnapping a Billionaire's child. I just ignored them and pulled out something on my bag. "We're all working for gen" Kohaku ended. "so you bastards finally figured out the hack, huh?" Senku said and it catches my attention.

"All you need to do is hand Science and my head over tsukasa and the village is safe. it's perfectly logical" Senku added, 'huh? what the hell is he talking about?' I thought. "I have no idea what you're talking about, but..." Asagiri gen said. yup we don't have any idea. Asagiri gen nodded at me as I takes off his blindfold. 

He's now looking through the telescope the village teamed on to make. I can clearly see how moved he is... "Happy birthday, Senku." I whispered. "January fourth rock day!" Keseki said in horay.

"I heard it's your birthday today, senku!" Kohaku said. "we all got you a present!" Suika said and I nodded. Senku walked to the window and gaze outside "hang on senku~ are you  moved for the first time in forever???" Ginro said and teasingly poked him. "you can cry you know~~" He continued. 

I looked at my present for him and having a second thought so I hold it behind me and paid attention to them. "you're so low ginrooo" His brother said. Senku looked at them and smirked. "Good job, everyone!! this is extremely practical. we can use it on our watchtower against tsukasa!!" He replied as a feedback. I chuckled and face palmed. 

---

After the celebration everyone went back home to rest leaving senku and I in the room. I looked at my gift and thought this would be a nice chance to give him. Senku is busy looking through the telescope "senku." I called and he turned around to face me. I put my gift closely to his face which makes him accidentally kiss it. It was a mini doll of me, just like Ogawa-chan created for our third senku rocket but smaller enough to be a keychain. 

"what is this?" He asked and grabbed it. "It was my gift... I was about to create a doll of you too but because of the incident at the cave I couldn't make one. sorry..." I smiled and rubbed the back of my head. 

"Well that wouldn't be a problem, let's make one then" He said and smiled. He sat down on the ground and I did the same beside him. He start making his own version of the mini doll "I'm not as crafty as Yuzuriha, but I think this would work." He said. 

I found myself staring at him once again. "(Y/N)" He called which make me snap back to reality, I tilted my head in respond. "Remember that time I told you to keep your last name?" He said but didn't bother looking at me and focused his eyes on the doll. "oh!" Something clicked on my mind as I Gently punched my left palm as a force of habit. "Yes I do! it actually helped me a lot you kno--"

"No don't keep your Last name" He said stopping me to complete my sentence. I just looked at him dumbfounded. I blinked twice before responding "What?" He looked at me once again and put the finished senku doll closer to me until it touched my lips. 

"It's useless, Ishigami will come back once I married you"

what

WHAT!?

"WHAT?! ARE YOU-- WAIT -- NO I-- what is--"

((Error 404, Y/N's brain cells can't be found))

"Pfft-" He laughed while I was really REALLY dumbfounded... is he...

"are you?--" I couldn't finish my sentence. "yeah- Engage, Marry, Fiancée. Name it, That's what I meant." He takes out the doll and placed it on my palm. 

"but-- Ring?---" I asked. I couldn't process what is happening right now... Is this a dream? is he pranking me?

"Oh-- I guess I proposed way too early huh?" He said and couldn't take off his eyes on me. An idea clicks "don't worry!" I said, take one of the red string from the cloth and cut it in two. I grabbed his hands and tie the red string on his pinky finger and I did the same for my pinky finger... oh-- now I know why I don't have a crack from my face! it's all in my pinky finger!

"Red string of fate! These are strings that aren't visible on the naked eye... it attached two individuals that are meant to be together!... oh wait-- I forgot you don't believe in those" I said showing the string as He stroke his finger gently in my pinky finger. 

"no... I believe in it now" He said and hold my hands. He stares into my eyes and went closer. before I knew it, I could feel his lips against mine. It makes me feel an electricity coming through my veins as I surrender myself into his kisses.

His hands travels to my cheeks as he released the kiss, it doesn't stop in there as he start going down in my neck giving me a hickey. I could feel the heat coming out in me. I was about to crave for more when I noticed he stopped.

"ha~... Sorry- I couldn't control myself." He snapped back to his sane and sat down formally. "You should sleep now, we got a heck of crazy craft to make tomorrow" He added and pats my head. "alright!!" I said with full energy as I prepared my sleeping bag and sat down. I looked at him examining the telescope. "Good night kiss?" I said teasingly. 

"uh huh? That kiss wasn't enough? you want more? too bad I might get overhead and make our own family after 9 months" He said teasingly which makes me blush. "ha! like I said I'll sleep without a Goodnight kiss" I quickly lay down and hear him chuckle.

'With that proposal of yours, it feels like it's my birthday idiot.' I thought as I doze off and fall asleep. 

---

Author's fun fact!

#6
Senku Fall in love with Y/N the first time he saw her smile up close
((that scene he saw Y/N's Stone!))
But he thought it was illogical thinking about love when he has many things to do
So he ended up not reviving Y/N.