Hydrogen

Y/N's POV

It's just a normal day in this high school, Everyone is so busy with their club activities. I looked out the window as I walk into the crowded hallways... The Gardening club is busy with their beautiful flowers for the school festival, while the archery club is so amazing with their practice... even though some of them still sucks. 

As I made my first step into the hallway everyone seems to notice my existence and give me space for me to walk through without any struggles. It's always been like this. Being scared of the Samurai club members because of an 'illogical rumor'... especially I, (Y/N), The president of the club itself. 

"(Y/N)!" A familiar voice makes me jump as I quickly ducked to avoid the attack. Of course, not everyone is scared of me. Oki-san attempt to hug me in the back by yeeting his whole body in my direction and yes, I avoided it by ducking. 

"Good reflexes Warrior" as I expected, whenever I see either Oki-san or Ogawa-chan... there's Senku who's peaking through the Science club window. I stand up and face the Scientist but not so long until my attention goes to Ogawa-chan who's outside the building waiting for something... or rather... somebody. 

I checked the time if I still have any spare time for me to be entertained by the science club. and Guess what? 

I'm 10 minutes late.

I sighed and lean into one of the pillar which gave Ogawa-chan a great view to notice me. She waved and I gave her a quick smile. my attention went inside the Science club when Oki-san said he'll confess his love for Ogawa-chan. 

"I got you something logic as hell" Senku said as he pulls out a glass container that held a liquid. "A drug that can stimulate your Pheromone to the max. a love potion, if you will." He continue explaining to them as I start walking my way out of the Hallway. 

"a love potion huh?" I whispered to myself. the image of the container flashes into my mind. "didn't knew Senku would be a Great actor. there's no such thing as that" I let out a wide smile as my pale face start to have a blood rush. 

I've always have an uneasy feeling whenever I look at Senku since I was a kid but I never thought of approaching him. never. I don't know, I was confused. Maybe I am scared at him like how people are scared of me and that is why they don't talk to me. That's the same case right? 

Maybe he's my Potential Enemy... yes! an Enemy! I clench my fist and start swinging it up and down like how people banging the table when they want the food... but in my case it's a sign of motivation flowing through me. I rushed my way into my club room when I hear a notification from one of my club member. 

---

we're almost done with the club practice as I gaze into the window. The first person I noticed was Senku and his club members looking outside and next was Ogawa-chan and Oki-san. 'oh, the confession is starting, I bet Oki-san ten billion percent wont tell her his feelings.' I thought and let out a small grin. "Y-Y/N-sensei, we finished our practice. I-Is it time for a match?" one of my members told me as she tremble in fear especially when I faced her. 

She's a new member... and of course the older members forced her to talk to me. maybe I should be easy for her... maybe... a smile will make her fear vanish? 

I slowly looked at her in her eyes and smiles...

A green light flashed into my eyes and everything went black.