Chromium

I found myself in this unknown void,
Continue to wonder but everything is just an endless loop.
walk, walk, walk,
Everything is just the same.
Dark, Mysterious void.
I could hear his voice,
The voice of my Fate
Run, chase, run,
His voice starts to disappear
Leaving me with this loneliness
And this void that is endless
---

Y/N's POV

I woke up as the sunlight take over my face, I could feel my cheeks so wet. 
What happened? I asked and discover myself crying and holding the senku doll.

'Was it because of the dream? A dream... what was the dream?' I shake my head. I feel like I'm going insane so I ignored everything. I stood up and look at the sky. The sun already rise like an hour ago. "How long was I sleeping?" I whispered to myself.

"(Y/N)nee-san!" Chrome called outside when he saw me looking at the window. I waved and jump down at his level. "You're feeling okay?" Chrome asked in a worried tone "You were like sleeping forever!" he added exaggerating things... Forever? "endless loop" I whispered as he tilted his head in confusion

"Let's go now (Y/N)nee-san! The other phone is finished you don't want to miss this crazy science test" Chrome said and pat my back

---

I am with Senku and the others. Ruri-san is the one who's in front of the phone while the other end was chrome. "you're feeling okay?" Senku looked at me and put our holding hand on one of his pocket. I nodded, Why's everyone so worried about me? "Just a weird dream" I answered and smiles. 

Was I asleep like forever? they thought I was sick? Maybe they're just worried about what happened to my friend. Yeah, I think so. That dream... An endless loop? a loop that can be stop if I wake up but remains in my mind. Rounding in my mind... endless... just like...

"...A player needle recorder" I whispered. Senku snapped his finger which makes me snap back to reality "Ten billion points for you, Y/N" He said. "eh?" I tilted my head in confusion. What the fvck Is happening.

Everyone start running away in the same direction while I am just being dragged by senku. Did I lose weight? how did he do that?

We arrived in a sort of graveyard. Senku pulled one of the grave stone I believe was for his father. "Senku, You fool! You'll incur the wrath of the gods!!" One of the villager said. "a time capsule If I am not mistaken" I answered. Senku looked at me, nodded and give me a head pat as a price. 

"Once we crack it open..." Senku was about to continue his sentence when magma raise his weapon to crush the stone. I knife hand strike magma's head which makes him stop "You'll destroy whatever is on the rock dumbass" I said. "We need speed and power" Senku added and looked at me. "nah, I forgot my weapon at the cabin. Kohaku can do it" I said pointing at her using my thumb.

Kohaku nodded and start speed cracking the rock. 

---

We finally got the record disk, we are now at senku's lab. Also, We finally create a Record needle using the phone speakers. We started the record. 

"Hello? anyone hearing this? Attention, listener, Who could be a couple thousand years in the future..." I could recognize the voice, It was Senku's father. "I am Byakuya Ishigami... An astronaut" He finally revealed himself and I was right. Everyone in the Village start screaming in amazement. "Pipe down! I can't hear it!" Senku said.

"The great founder of Ishigami village?!" The ex-chief said in shock. "Senku's father?! His actual voice!" His daughter added. "yeah" I answered. 

"Anyhow, That's enough with the stuffy introduction!" Ishigami-sensei start talking again. "senku! if anyone can break out of stone and find this record... It has to be you! I just know it" He added. I looked at senku and I couldn't read his emotions. I glanced at everyone in the village and I could feel their chills. 

"Please understand senku... Don't forget that I'll always... Always..." Byakuya and his acting skills. "Nahhh You were never into touchy feel father-son stuff! so moving right along to the main affair" He said. I was right.

"heh heh heh, He knows me too well" Senku answered. "Pfft-" I chuckled and looked at the recorder. Even if it's almost 4 thousand years... I've always wish I could have a father like you, Ishigami-sensei. 

"Listen up senku, If you're struggling... and haven't won over the hearts and mind of the villagers... Have 'em listen to this.. since they've lost the light of music" He continued. Music... Don't tell me... It's... Lillian!

She start singing just like the old days... 'Walking to school, I could hear people talk about her. Arriving at the school, I could still see the posters of her. Even at the club... The members love her. I remember humming on one of her music... I could sing along but couldn't be like her. If this never happened... Would the new member jam with me?... Would we go together at Lilian's concert? Would we become an idol just like her?'

I could feel the chills from listening to the record... and not so long enough I could feel the tear drop and The song is finished. "So senku... In your back day you guys has a lot of awesome music like this?" Ginro asked while crying in awe.

Senku nodded. I wiped my tears "Not just music." I added. "Video games, Tv shows, Manga, movies," Asagiri gen added. "The world is full of amazing creations like that" Senku added. 

"Don't worry, We will show every bit if it to everyone" I said and smiled.