Scandium

Y/N's POV

We stayed up all night in doing this Tungsten Toothpaste. It wasn't a problem for me since I sleep almost 12 hours in 3 days. I still have energy for another crazy chemistry making. I looked at Asagiri gen who is completely defeated and drained. We left them for now to rest as we checked out the heating team

"we're just about done" Chrome announced. "Hey, not bad!" I said and looked at what they made so far. Both senku and I's jaw dropped. "what the hell is this all-of-the-above mega set?!" Senku said in surprised. "you're the one who said to throw everything at it" Chrome answered which makes me bust in laughter. 

"this isn't what I meant. this thing is ugly as hell" Senku said straightforward as I elbow his arms gently. "oi oi If it works, it works" I said. They all started to rise the temperature up to several hundred degrees, and of course I helped as well with the gorilla team. everyone in the village seems to be amazed with the heating pinpoint. 

"we have the most heat-resistant metal in the universe... A tunsten filament!" Senku said as he raise it up when we finished. I made a minor stretching and checked on the bruise. "oh! I almost forgot" I said and called all the kids in the village. 

I went up to the cabin and take my bag then come back at them. "Everyone line up!" I announced as I distribute the Necklace White Quartz. "I love it (Y/N)Nee-san!!" Suika said and hugged me as well as the others. 

"Keep that gift of mine okay?" I told them and let them go ahead and play now... I looked behind me. 'She's back too early...' I thought and walk deep in the forest and found her. 

"PINKIEEE!!!" I Greeted her with a tight hug as she try to escape. I released in a minute or two. "you're way early though" I said. "you missed me that much?~" I said and start pinching her cheeks as she let out that familiar annoyed expression. 

I went and tell her what had happened and show her my Red string also The first gift Senku hand me over, The doll. she just keep silent and listen to all my stories. Of course I wouldn't forget my deal with Senku so I didn't tell anything about their plan. "You're having too much fun" Pinkie said and looked at the village. "I might fight you someday if you keep acting like you're with the Science kingdom" She confessed and looked at me. 

"I'm Not sided with anyone, pinkie. Well I mean I am now Senku's Fiancée so there might be a tiny little bit of bias" I said and look at my Red string. "but if that ever happened, Don't Hesitate to kill me and I won't hesitate." I said and smiles. 

She looked at me in the eyes, I can't read what she's thinking. "And if I see a slight hesitation from you, I'll claim you as my Bestfriend alright?" I added and She nodded as an agreement. I stands up and went down from the tree branch to go back home

"(E/C)" Pinkie called me by a color. I looked back at her and raise my eyebrows. "(E.../C)?" I repeated. "oh!" The answer finally clicks as I gently punched my left palm. She called me by my eye color!

"I'm sorry" She sincerely said and leave. 'What for?' I thought but ignored it for now.

I decided to head back to the village to help.