Strontium

I'm sitting in our balcony as I gazed in the moon, It's pretty late as I let the depression fill in my head. It's been 5 months since our first baby died exactly when I gave birth, The scars is still fresh as new and I know Senku and our friends are so worried. 

A tray clicked on the table as Ogawa-chan sat down besides me. She's really a great help on my days of hell. "Tea?" She asked, I nodded and accepted it. Senku is feeling the same amount of pain but he wont let it stop him from working with science, And I respect him for that. 

I took a sip of the tea and looked at her. "I'm... Pregnant" I announced as she looked at me in complete shock. seconds later when she snaps back in reality and smiles to congratulate me. I looked down "What if... Same thing will happen again? A.. A loop... A never ending loop" I start mumbling in panic. 

"No no... Think of it as a blessing Y/N! I hope it wont happen again, Let's hope" She said smiling at me completely worried. I gave her a bitter smile and nodded. 

---

Senku's POV.

"*Daughter's name*! Let's go!" I called for my daughter as she run towards me in a full speed out of her school. "(D/N)! be careful!" A familiar voice shouted chasing her. D/N quickly opened her arms wide and jumped at me as I carry her. The person who's chasing her, Suika, approached us panting as D/N giggled. 

"Suika, You're visiting?" I asked, She's all grown up now. Graduated from education and a new Elementary Teacher. "Oh, I would love to but... I still have classes later" She bitterly smiles and point out on the students behind her. 

I nodded "Understandable, We'll get going now." I started walking while carrying my daughter, she's already 6 years old. "Bye Ms. Suika!" D/N shouted and waved goodbye. D/N got her mother's hair color and My eye color. She also inherit small cracks from her face, but she's totally Y/N's xerox copy. 

I put her down and hold her hands. "How was school?" I asked, She started story telling about her first day on school. The way she tell her story is like an adventure for her. She randomly stopped when she saw someone and quickly walked away. I walked to catch her. 

"Are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone, I looked back and saw a Kid walking away. "what was that?" I asked again, It looks like she saw a ghost. 

"well... Um... You see that boy?" She pointed on the kid behind us, He's almost out of sight but I nodded. "Well... I'm Telling you daddy! He's soooo Scary!" She opened her arms wide. "Like a big monster!" She said and stopped to cross her arms. I titled my head in confusion. 

"Whenever I look at him... I get this uneasy feeling" She said as she put her hand on her chest... 'This... Is familiar.' I thought. 

"I even tremble in fear and.. and.." She couldn't look at me in the eyes as she keep on thinking of a reason. 

"And your Cheeks start to blood rush, Your heart start beating faster plus you stutter when you try to talk" I continued her sentence. She looked at me and gently punched her left hand to her right hand's palm like how her mother do. "Exactly!" 

"Oh, You're not scared of him silly." I Hold her hand and start walking, She did the same.  "eh? Then what is it?" She asked tilting her head. "You'll find out sooner or later, Don't rush (D/N)" I said smiling. "we're here." I announced and stopped walking. 

We are at the park where the Statues are, Tsukasa... Kohaku... Suika and the other's. We stopped in front of Y/N's Statue together with my statue beside her. There are flowers around Y/N's statue and a picture of her in front. I put the flower I bought beside the picture and D/N did the same with the flower she picked on our garden. 

"Hello Mother!" D/N greeted her mother. 

Y/N... Is no longer with us the day D/N was born. 

It's Y/N's 6th death anniversary but The pain is still fresh as new... still I never get it take over me for the sake of our daughter. I glanced at her and smiled. D/N pointed on the statue and noticed something. "daddy look!" She said, I carried her to give her a great look at the statue. "Mother's pinky finger has cracks!" She said. I nodded in agreement. 

She showed me her pinky finger... "I have one too!" She took my Pinky finger. "And you have one too!.. oh wait... It's not a crack" She said in frown. In my pinky finger is a red mark of the red string I kept on wearing all these years.

"Yeah..." I said almost cracking my voice, Tears start blurring my vision but I could still see D/N's worried expression. "are you okay?" she asked. I nodded and wiped my tears. "Let's go home?" I asked giving her a bitter smile.

"Oh! okay but we need to do something first right?" She asked which makes me remember it.

We tied a red string on Y/N and my statue's pinky finger and start walking.

We aren't far from the statue when we dumped into Homura. "oh." She said when she noticed us. "woahh!! pink!!" D/N said pointing at her. Homura let out a bitter smile.

"I'm just... Visiting a friend" She said.

I smiled back and pats D/N's head. "Let's go now" I signed her and we start walking home.

End.

----

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa 
finally finished!!! Hope yall like it!
I'll be doing Katsuki Bakugou from BNHA X reader next!

Fun fact:
The first ending I thought is more complicated so I scratched the idea:

Y/N's fate is still losing a children, 2 children to be exact. Y/N get so depressed to the point where when D/N was born perfectly normal and Y/N got so sick She don't want senku to cure her illness but all she wanted is to rest. Senku did respected her decision.

Senku then can't get over her death so he made something that will transport a person to alternate universe. It was a success and Senku get to see her again. But he got the theory that if they ended up together again Y/N will lose motivation to live when her 2 children died. 

Senku's in highschool again when he got transported to another universe. On the first episode Y/N got late to her club meeting and in this new universe senku did everything to make her go on time. which makes her in a different location when the green light happened. 

Senku never get to see her petrified body and went ahead to re-do everything. but this time, Y/N still think Senku is an enemy. Y/N went to attack the village and almost killed kohaku and the others but senku surrender himself. Y/N killed senku, just like Y/N's nightmare in the past chapters. 

In the end, Science kingdom failed while Y/N married Tsukasa to be the empress or something. Idk it was kind of not good ending so i change it to the current one but I still wanna share :DD

Thank you for reading, Have a nice day co-simps <33