Rubidium

"Y/N! I'm home!" I heard the front door opening as I quickly removed the mitten I was wearing. The dinner is ready, Senku quickly shifted beside me and pulled the chair like a gentleman. I sat down and smiled at him "Welcome back Senku!" He gave me a quick kiss and sat down beside me. 

"How was the project?" I asked and take a bite of the food I made, It was still hot which slightly burned my tongue. "Oh Nuclear powerplant is quite dangerous but we managed to get to the next step" He answered and gave me a water when he noticed I burned myself, I thanked him.

It's been god knows how long it is since we managed come closer to the modern civilization. Senku and I are now looking forward for our first baby, I am 8 months pregnant and everyone was happy. Especially Senku! He can't wait to give our baby boy a headache because of his sciency stuff. but of course I wont let that happen.

There's a knock on the door, "I'll get it" Senku stood up and opened the door. It was Suika, She's all grown up now, A high school girl. "(Y/N)-neesan!" She called ignoring senku as she run towards me. "look! There's a huge project from the people!" She said in excitement while showing me a picture. Senku goes back and take a glance. 

There would be a huge build, A statue of senku and the first generation of the science kingdom as a tribute. It wont be that big but it will be displayed on the capital of the country. I am so honored! I looked at Senku and I could tell he's feeling the same way.

Suika is celebrating in Horay while Senku and I are having fun watching her. not so long when I felt pain on my stomach. Senku and suika shifted their attention on me worried. 

"blood!" Suika pointed on my legs dripping in blood and everything went black

---

"Ending is near, Prepare your tissues or something idk oh and sorry if it looked rushed"
-Author-san