Germanium

Y/N's POV

I Woke up panting my ass off. "What happened?!" I said in shock. I looked around, I'm in a sort of camping tent and I see Ukyo, Tsukasa and Senku bumping in the tent's door way. "Y/N!!" They all said in union as they struggle on going inside first. 

I looked at them in an annoyed face, They keep insisting to be the first one to enter. wait... Tsukasa? I looked at them one by one again and I start to laugh. "It's been a year since the deadly war and look at you guys now. Like a puppy racing towards their owner for treat" I said and continue to laugh. They look at me in a funny confusing expression and start laughing. 

They finally normally walk inside like a normal person one by one and sit in front of me. uh huh  they do look like a puppy. "Thank you Y/N for taking the risk for me..." Ukyo said as he take of his hat as a sign of respect. "Yeah, It's all fine now." 

I finally felt the sting on my shoulder where the spear went. I saw Senku's worried face as he quickly take off the clothing which stops the bleeding and wrap on a new one. "You only slept for a day. Right now we will go ahead and find Tsukasa's sister" Senku explained while focusing on wrapping the clothe. I looked at Tsukasa who's looking on the opposite direction.

"I... Did liked your poem" Tsukasa said and put down the poems I've been sending them daily. I looked at them which softens my eyes. I smiled at him as Tsukasa smiles back. 

Senku looked back and fort to me and Tsukasa. He grabbed me claiming what's his 

"Tsukasa, She's not available" Ukyo said and smiles awkwardly. "puff--" Tsukasa stood up and pat his clothe. "I know, I never plan to take her." He start walking away and Ukyo did the same.

Senku and I watched them going out of the tent and he still haven't released the hug. "Oi oi oi" I said patting his back as a sign of 'stop it already' But he didn't listen and tighten the hug. I could feel his Heart beat. He's worried, He remained silent and hugged me tightly as he could.

I had it already, I can't breathe properly so I bite his neck not as hard but I bet that hurts. "Y/N!!!" He hissed and finally released from the hug. 

I was about to laugh at him when I saw his watery Eyes, Now guilt start overflowing in me. "I'm-" I want to way something but I couldn't complete my sentence, He looked away and wiped his tears. He looked at me again and stared at my eyes. "Don't risk your life like that again, okay?" He said, Not a scold tone nor a Worried tone but in a Warmest tone I heard in my life.

I smiled "The war is over isn't it?" I said pat his head. "As soon as we found Tsukasa's Sister, We will prepare for the wedding" He said excitedly and smiles the sweetest smile I see in his face. I nodded and give him a kiss.

'The war is finally over...' I thought.