Bromine

Senku's POV

"Do we... Really need this?" I said and point at a suit like clothing. We still haven't created an actual fabric for clothes but they manage to imitate a suit for a decent groom. "Yes, senku! you don't want your Bride to be disappointed!" Big oaf said patting my back "that hurts, dumbass! and I bet Y/N doesn't bother me showing up in our wedding with my normal cloth" I added, Asagiri Gen face palmed 

"Y/N Is a warrior, indeed. But she's still a woman with a dream Wedding senku-chan" He said scolding me like a mom. "yeah yeah... For her I'll do it" I said in defeat, Ukyo nodded and started to style my hair. "really!? My hair too??" I said whining

"For Y/N" They all said in union and I sighed in defeat.

---

Y/N's POV

"Senku's ready" Nikki and Mirai announced when they peaked through the tent. We all nodded, Everyone start going out of the tent leaving me. I sighed. 

This is it, I'll be an Ishigami. Well Technically I already am. My heart start beating fast as I looked at the red string attached on my pinky finger. I took a deep breath before leaving the tent.

The sun light flashed in my eyes and everything went to normal brightness, Everyone are gathered, The ground is filled with flowers and pink petals. I took another step and saw Senku looking at me with an awe. I start walking in a normal speed towards him.

When I am close enough to him I whispered "Your clothing suits you" He blinked twice before chuckling "Your dress suits you" He whispered back and put his hand forward for me to hold. 

His hair Is down and I haven't seen that side of him, I took his hand and we start walking. We stopped when we reached our destination. There's no priest, I lean forward to him and whispered. "Hun... I don't know how wedding works" He blinked twice and lean to whisper "Same" We stared to each other for 3 seconds or so and start laughing. 

"okay okay" I coughed.

 "I, (Y/N)(L/N), A warrior and so-called-Intimidating goddess. Here standing in front of the future father of my children. I met him when I was little, Gazing in the moon and wondering what's the science behind it, As a preschooler he questions everything. I Never imagine I'll be here standing And telling him how much I--" I stopped and looked at everyone, Some are crying and some are looking at us in an awe. 

"Nahh Senku doesn't like that one cheesy bride and groom talk. Let's get to the point, I am no longer a (Y/N)(L/N). I'm an Ishigami" I announced and looked at him. "Yup! you knew me too well..." Senku said and still haven't take his eyes off of me. He quickly pulled me by my weist "...(Y/N) Ishigami" He ended his sentence and gave me a kiss.

Everyone screams in horay and got disturbed when we heard a loud explosion from the direction of the cave. 

I clapped once to gain their attention. "Aight Wedding's over" I announced and ripped my long dress until it became a shorter one for me to move freely and took the katana I hid behind my long dress.

"Is that an accident?!" Kohaku said and got alerted. "No, I knew this time would come. Everyone! Go down by the river and find Mirai as soon as possible!" I announced and start running towards the Miracle cave. 

---

"no, seriously I don't know how wedding works"
-Author-san